Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 263 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

LRK

Record Breaker
Congratulations to the Empress!

Note: This season has been so surreal, however, that while I am pleased, I don't dare to be happy - until I actually see it happen. (IF I see it. I've tried to find some broadcasting information, but no luck. I thought it would be easy to find, it's happening here in Sweden, after all. Oh, well... )

Vemvane

On the Ice
Looks like Maxim Trankov is an Empress Wear fan!

156909755_446381026561626_3539930977354544620_n.jpg

Source.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Has anyone outside Russia ever ordered anything from the Empress store? Do they ship internationally? I really like the new collection and if you preorder now you get an autograph from Liza on top. I'm very tempted but unsure about international orders.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Has anyone outside Russia ever ordered anything from the Empress store? Do they ship internationally? I really like the new collection and if you preorder now you get an autograph from Liza on top. I'm very tempted but unsure about international orders.
I was going to...but the postage was huge...like more than t-shirt I wanted :(

Do you live in Europe? Might be cheaper for you though.

I wish I could get Liza's autograph though!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Liza's performance from the "Ice Age" show today in Moscow. Lol, we really have a busy skating weekend with all these shows and whatnot...

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You have to be an emperor to afford empress wear shipping.

The price to ship to the USA is 25 dollars. Liza needs to give her fans a discount. Haha

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The price to ship to the USA is 25 dollars. Liza needs to give her fans a discount. Haha
She gives discount on the merch, but shipping remains exorbitant.
Wow, it's insane, for some reason the price to ship to central Europe is even more than to the US. Today I thought to myself, what the heck, I'm gonna support Liza, order some T-shirts and pay the 25 dollars for shipping. Plus, I would really like to get the complimentary autograph. 🥰 So I proceeded to checkout in the empress store, entered my address, and the shipping costs showed up as 35 euros, which is around 40 USD. Add to that the customs fees which are calculated from the combined value of the goods and the shipping costs and I would have ended up with around 75 USD just for shipping and customs. :eek2: Sorry Liza, I really like your designs and would have loved to show my appreciation as a fan by ordering some of your stuff, but I just can't justify this exorbitant amount for shipping. For that price I probably would have gotten a return ticket on a budget flight from Vienna to St. Petersburg pre pandemic....

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, it's insane, for some reason the price to ship to central Europe is even more than to the US. Today I thought to myself, what the heck, I'm gonna support Liza, order some T-shirts and pay the 25 dollars for shipping. Plus, I would really like to get the complimentary autograph. 🥰 So I proceeded to checkout in the empress store, entered my address, and the shipping costs showed up as 35 euros, which is around 40 USD. Add to that the customs fees which are calculated from the combined value of the goods and the shipping costs and I would have ended up with around 75 USD just for shipping and customs. :eek2: Sorry Liza, I really like your designs and would have loved to show my appreciation as a fan by ordering some of your stuff, but I just can't justify this exorbitant amount for shipping. For that price I probably would have gotten a return ticket on a budget flight from Vienna to St. Petersburg pre pandemic....
Wow. At this rate, it will cost her less to fly us to SPB to buy the merchandise is person. Haha

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I fancied the black Toxic T-shirt, but I dithered for a long time because the postage was so high. And unfortunately, it is now sold out in my size. 😞 (The sweatshirt is still available in my size, but we still have the same problem with the postage).

And I have to say, I don't like the new designs.

On the plus side, I ordered a copy of the magazine. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

rollerblade

Record Breaker
The currency on her website is in Rubles, not Euros. My estimated shipping cost was also higher than USD 25, but I'm on the left side of US.

Or maybe alex is getting a Maxim discount on shipping.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The currency on her website is in Rubles, not Euros. My estimated shipping cost was also higher than USD 25, but I'm on the left side of US.

Or maybe alex is getting a Maxim discount on shipping.
That‘s cause Liza knows I’m a good fan to have. Haha

Or maybe not. The shipping just went up to 50 dollars. Haha

Liza needs to crack a whip and get these shipping costs lowered. Haha

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Liza still rocking her red dress.

158707428_801360183796999_1373845848090473701_n.jpg

Source.
Damn gurl! I love that dress and clearly Liza does too :)

I wonder if the Mishin team got to keep their gangster outfits...I hope so! :biggrin:
My estimated shipping cost was also higher than USD 25, but I'm on the left side of US.
The postage is a killer thats for sure. It was like $40 Aussie for me. I could afford it, but it's more than the t-shirt itself!