Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 262 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She did her part tonight, that’s all you could ask for.

Won the head 2 head battle convincingly for a second time.

That first combo set the tone.

Now it’s sit and wait and hope the political side of this (which is out of her hands) goes her way as well.

She made us proud tonight.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Although all the talk is heading that way (she even has some important voices advocating for her), and everyone is talking like it’s done, I still won’t believe it until all the T‘s are crossed anf all the i’s are dotted.

1 and 15/16th hands on the prize is still not 2.

Well, Liza seems happy by her post. But yeah, we won't know until tomorrow.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well done Liza! She really sold her program today and technically
she was amazing. Just a couple of little mistakes but overall
she should be very proud of herself. The pressure
she was under I am sure was immense. She is an amazing athlete.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well done Liza! She really sold her program today and technically
she was amazing. Just a couple of little mistakes but overall
she should be very proud of herself. The pressure
she was under I am sure was immense. She is an amazing athlete.
How about the pressure we are under? Waiting to see if/when it becomes official. Haha

It’s hard to keep the mind from wandering though. I keep seeing Swedish Meatballs in my brain and humming Abba tunes. Haha

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Guys, guys!

The Russian Figure Skating Fed has released the official team for Worlds!

It's official! Liza Tuk is going to Sweden!

Party for the Empress! 👸🥳

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Although all the talk is heading that way (she even has some important voices advocating for her), and everyone is talking like it’s done, I still won’t believe it until all the T‘s are crossed and all the i’s are dotted.

1 and 15/16th hands on the prize is still not 2.
I agree considering what happened last time. I wanna see it in writing.

edit: Nevermind! I’m so happy!

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys, guys!

The Russian Figure Skating Fed has released the official team for Worlds!

It's official! Liza Tuk is going to Sweden!

Party for the Empress! 👸🥳
It’s official. Those are the 2 words I wanted to hear!! Now we can talk about IKEA furniture. Haha

“Tuktamysheva is set to become the first non-teenage Russian female singles skater to compete at worlds since Alena Leonova, who did so at 22 in 2013.”

This is how against the odds it is.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What do I receive for being a lucky charm?
To sum up:

Since November, she won the first event I ever saw her in, got a spot on the worlds and got a sizzling photo shoot.

Obviously, the Covid is someone else’s fault. Nothing to do with me. Hahaha

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What do I receive for being a lucky charm?
To sum up:

Since November, she won the first event I ever saw her in, got a spot on the worlds and got a sizzling photo shoot.

Obviously, the Covid is someone else’s fault. Nothing to do with me. Hahaha

Hey, I think I've a claim to being her lucky charm too! 🍀

She won the first event I ever saw her in too - 2011 Skate Canada! 🥇 (And the second event I saw her in as well - 2011 Trophée de France! 🥇 )
OK, so she didn't get selected for the Worlds team that season. But, she did win the inaugural Youth Olympics! 🥇

As for the photo shoot, well, that was a gift to us all, not just you! ;) :devil:

Flamin' nora, Liza! You'll catch a chill doing things like that! For goodness sake, put some clothes on! If Worlds do somehow happen, we want you to be there!

@alexocfp - I take it the second photo in that album is the one you were referring in this post. I thought the photo you were talking about was the first photo in this album:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLueSM3nDt0/

I am just off to order a copy...

Oh, she is so tacky, in the best way. LOL

That is one of the (many) things I love about Liza. She isn't one of these people that takes everything so seriously. She is game for a laugh!

CaroLiza_fan

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey, I think I've a claim to being her lucky charm too! 🍀

She won the first event I ever saw her in too - 2011 Skate Canada! 🥇 (And the second event I saw her in as well - 2011 Trophée de France! 🥇 )
OK, so she didn't get selected for the Worlds team that season. But, she did win the inaugural Youth Olympics! 🥇

As for the photo shoot, well, that was a gift to us all, not just you! ;) :devil:

Flamin' nora, Liza! You'll catch a chill doing things like that! For goodness sake, put some clothes on! If Worlds do somehow happen, we want you to be there!

@alexocfp - I take it the second photo in that album is the one you were referring in this post. I thought the photo you were talking about was the first photo in this album:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLueSM3nDt0/

I am just off to order a copy...

That is one of the (many) things I love about Liza. She isn't one of these people that takes everything so seriously. She is game for a laugh!

CaroLiza_fan
I forgot the cover of IFS magazine and a medal at worlds (yes, now we dream big) haha