Polina Tsurskaya | Page 60 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

CatonBlades

On the Ice
It's good that Rozanov left for Plushenko, so now we can see Polina more.. :cool:
I don't see the connection at all.
Polina is not in Sergey Rozanov's place at Crystal.She is making her job,not his former job.She didn't take his place.She has her own place in the team.
And why do put the problem in this way?
After all,theoretically,if they had worked together,they also could have gone to competition together,no?

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Yeah, and with Rubtsova, Dvoeglazhova, Baziliuk etc. slowly moving to junior categories, I would like to see Polina accompanying them in JGP in the near future.
It would be nice to see Polya moving to juniors and to go to JGP with the skaters she trains because she has so many things to teach them.I hope they realize how lucky they are.
To be more visible Polya,would be awesome.But I also think she will be more visible when she'll be ready for it.
For the moment,we can enjoy to see her at the competitions where she goes with her little students and,of course,to wait for more.
As for the 1st part...like I already replied to @Azikin, I don't see the connection at all.
And I also think that this treat should remain a friendly and peaceful treat for the people who enjoy Polina's evolution,1st as an athlete and now as a coach and this would be far easier without accusing anybody.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It would be nice to see Polya moving to juniors and to go to JGP with the skaters she trains because she has so many things to teach them.I hope they realize how lucky they are.
To be more visible Polya,would be awesome.But I also think she will be more visible when she'll be ready for it.
For the moment,we can enjoy to see her at the competitions where she goes with her little students and,of course,to wait for more.
As for the 1st part...like I already replied to @Azikin, I don't see the connection at all.
And I also think that this treat should remain a friendly and peaceful treat for the people who enjoy Polina's evolution,1st as an athlete and now as a coach and this would be far easier without accusing anybody.
That was not meant to accuse anyone.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
That was not meant to accuse anyone.
Not from your reply because you didn't talked about Polina taking Sergey Rozanov's place.
You replied only to the part about her and her students and I get your point.:)I want to see her more often,too.
It's the phrase you quoted that sounds like an accusation (maybe it wasn't Azikin's intenstion,but this sounds like).

CatonBlades

On the Ice
No? She was with Sadkova on recent competition. That would have been Rozhanov if he was still on the team, most probably.
Sadkova is new,but it also seems that you didn't read all the things that I wrote you and the ones that I mentioned you.
I don't want to argue with you because it's not my type.
But next time when you post on this treat maybe you'll have a non offending affirmation.
I keep my oppinion,you are free to keep yours.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
Sadkova is new,but it also seems that you didn't read all the things that I wrote you and the ones that I mentioned you.
I don't want to argue with you because it's not my type.
But next time when you post on this treat maybe you'll have a non offending affirmation.
I keep my oppinion,you are free to keep yours.
Irony...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little Adriana Parfenova is thanking to her coach Polina Tsurskaya (y)

Polina-Adrina-thanks.jpg