Shoma Uno | Page 904 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
Finally the full MJ program!!
Team Champery just posted Shoma's sp MJ's The Earth Song/History. This is from The Ice put out by TC today. Is this the version from FOI which is being discussed quite a bit on twitter? Confused.

Shoma has only performed Oboe at FOI, so no MJ content from there!

Honestly, I didn't think this program would stand a CHANCE against Oboe as an SP (and yes I still do prefer Oboe as an SP) but. MAN this program is actually so fun and entertaining!! It has a lot of great moments (like that first spin when the beat starts going!! Amazing!!) and I really think you can't watch it without feeling SOMETHING - whatever it is that you feel hahaha
It really gets the audience going and tbh at some parts it gives me some Legends vibes! Like Legends but gone for some serious clubbing lol, I love it

It's definitely a memorable program and honestly if it was ANY other season that the Olympic one I would be all for this as an SP like go get it Shoma!! But I do think this season this program would make a fantastic EX and I really really want to see it polished and well practiced (I mean here Shoma had been doing it for only like 3 weeks hhhh) - I would love to see it as an SP the next season!
In conclusion I'm very positively surprised! Bless you Stéphane for looking at Shoma and thinking "yeah I could make that work" 😂

16Olympics

On the Ice
Finally the full MJ program!!

Shoma has only performed Oboe at FOI, so no MJ content from there!

Honestly, I didn't think this program would stand a CHANCE against Oboe as an SP (and yes I still do prefer Oboe as an SP) but. MAN this program is actually so fun and entertaining!! It has a lot of great moments (like that first spin when the beat starts going!! Amazing!!) and I really think you can't watch it without feeling SOMETHING - whatever it is that you feel hahaha
It really gets the audience going and tbh at some parts it gives me some Legends vibes! Like Legends but gone for some serious clubbing lol, I love it

It's definitely a memorable program and honestly if it was ANY other season that the Olympic one I would be all for this as an SP like go get it Shoma!! But I do think this season this program would make a fantastic EX and I really really want to see it polished and well practiced (I mean here Shoma had been doing it for only like 3 weeks hhhh) - I would love to see it as an SP the next season!
In conclusion I'm very positively surprised! Bless you Stéphane for looking at Shoma and thinking "yeah I could make that work" 😂
It's curious that Team C would put this out in full length just as the decision is being made.

Shoma looks great performing in this. That's what is so impactful about it for me. NOT a fan of speaking over the music but after the intro, the tempo changes and then the audience really gets into it. It's a contrast from Bolero and that would make both programs different from the choreography Shoma usually presents. Good work to both Stephane and Shoma. Either way, Shoma looks fit and in great shape and very expressive. Love those dance moves and the moonwalking.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was beginning to wonder if we would ever see this program. Isn't he amazing?! Is there any genre he can't do?! The flowers on the back of that shirt are amazing! My only concerns are ones that others have already expressed--which is better for an Oly season, Shoboe or MJ? Not a fan of voiceovers, and the talking lasts a full 45 seconds. That's a lot. As someone jokingly said about another skater's program (not this one) "This isn't a book report, it's a skating program." :biggrin: As always, he really commits 120% to the choreo, and I love the dance-y vibe. The suspense is killing me -- which will it be? I like the contrast between MJ and Sholero. Hmmmm.

gftn

On the Ice
It's curious that Team C would put this out in full length just as the decision is being made.

Shoma looks great performing in this. That's what is so impactful about it for me. NOT a fan of speaking over the music but after the intro, the tempo changes and then the audience really gets into it. It's a contrast from Bolero and that would make both programs different from the choreography Shoma usually presents. Good work to both Stephane and Shoma. Either way, Shoma looks fit and in great shape and very expressive. Love those dance moves and the moonwalking.
Team Champery on twitter? That’s a fan account not an official Team Champery twitter account. The Skating School is the official account on twitter and on IG it’s The Skating School of Switzerland.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Team Champery on twitter? That’s a fan account not an official Team Champery twitter account. The Skating School is the official account on twitter and on IG it’s The Skating School of Switzerland.
That's why I thought it was curious. It had some eyes on it so conversation about it will be had. Well, it's gone now......:bang:

Last edited:

Ireth

Rinkside
Hello everybody. Sorry because I don't talk here very much but my English is very poor.But I read you!😉
Does anyone know if the new calendar/photobook "My very own" in selepo.me can be bought out of Japan? Is there a way?

Thank you

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
Hello everybody. Sorry because I don't talk here very much but my English is very poor.But I read you!😉
Does anyone know if the new calendar/photobook "My very own" in selepo.me can be bought out of Japan? Is there a way?

Thank you

Hi Ireth! Unfortunately, it is very difficult to buy outside of Japan since they don't accept foreign credit cards. I tried to purchase the booklet using Rakuten Pay (which allows foreign cards) but it didn't work either. I suppose the only way is to have someone Japanese buy and send it for you :(

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Thank you
I want a calendar too and am hoping eventually there will be a way to purchase. It looks really wonderful. Maybe eventually they will take
pity on us and find a way! :biggrin:

Thx for the info Vilya. You saved us all a lot of time.

Last edited:

Ireth

Rinkside
Hi Ireth! Unfortunately, it is very difficult to buy outside of Japan since they don't accept foreign credit cards. I tried to purchase the booklet using Rakuten Pay (which allows foreign cards) but it didn't work either. I suppose the only way is to have someone Japanese buy and send it for you :(
I have found a website that acts as an intermediary for purchases in Japan, although I am not sure if their system is used to buy the calendar because the selepo.me purchase system is a bit strange. I have asked them about it.

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan

Thank you

Have you seen this site⁉️
I’m sorry I haven’t sent before.
Selepo calendar is about ¥4,000 (include normal postage).
But you must pay international shipping fee and handling fee….about ¥5,000❓
It depends where you live.
I hope you can get easily and reasonable price.

I love all of them. 🥰 🥰🥰

Ireth

Rinkside
The problem with Tenso is that you have to pay the calendar and put their adress.They received and then re-send to you but Selepo doesn't accept foreigners credit cards,so the first step is not possible.
I have asked in Zenmarket because they buy the items theirselves,but they don't reply me yet

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker