Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating | Page 33 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates 2021 - Free Skating

Imminielle

On the Ice
I love Usacheva's music. Choreo might be a bit empty right now, especially a the beginning, but still a nice one.
Shame about the flip fall, good for her for getting the combo on the second one.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I really like the look of Daria's lutz, it's so pretty that I don't even care about the edge. Bit confused about the lack of a combo on the second one. It looked good in real time? And I doubt they'd plan both 3-3 combos on the last two jumps...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ok, good performance as expected, but why from all skaters they have do they let Daria skate to Nessum Dorma? She is a powerful skater but maybe not the most sensitive.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Finally a programme that will stretch Daria! I really like Nessun Dorma for her, and I think she can grow with it over the season. (Not thrilled by the choice of a female vocalist, particularly given how weak her voice was on the higher notes, but, hey, it's an opera programme and not a ballad, so that's a win.)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I can't stand the singed version of Turandot.

Damn, hold that Ina bauer 3 seconds longer! Or do an arabesque after!

I don't care if some says that Daniil copied Shizuka, that Ina bauer should have been longer