Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1619 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well. I almost cried watching this.

Such a special program, so joyful and her smile throughout…. It’s so cruel that covid prevented us from seeing this masterpiece in competion and most importantly, prevented her from skating it the way she could have. Just for this I'll keep hoping that she attempts one final comeback and skates this at a competitive event. Imagine it at Rostelecom with a home audience and the standing ovation she deserves? Yeah. I don't care if it's unlikely and not gonna happen, I'll still hope. Because she's the ONLY ONE in skating who can make me feel so emotional. Thank you, Zhenya.

And yes, that was very, very sappy right now. Don't care. It happens. :laugh:
Great new Avatar. And a lovely post.

White Tiger

Spectator
What a nice and unexpected surprise while browsing youtube with a hot cup of coffe in my hand. What a good start of a day!

Dress is nothing I imagined and it is better than anything I could think of. Just wow. Her looks, her energy, choreo, smiles, charm... everything is on point. Both her programs made me so happy.

I will also join the train of hope that she might get back to her 100% of health and start competing again.

Anyway, thank you Evgenia for everything you done so far for us fans!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a nice and unexpected surprise while browsing youtube with a hot cup of coffe in my hand. What a good start of a day!

Dress is nothing I imagined and it is better than anything I could think of. Just wow. Her looks, her energy, choreo, smiles, charm... everything is on point. Both her programs made me so happy.

I will also join the train of hope that she might get back to her 100% of health and start competing again.

Anyway, thank you Evgenia for everything you done so far for us fans!
Great post.(y)

Country
Norway
Be still my heart. How far she has come.

And some lovely fan art that captures some of the magic of Alegría.

Wait what... That´s Zhenyas dress in 2013? Buuuut isn´t that the same dress or very similar to the dress that Zagitova did use in the OG? It´s possible this is very known but I had no idea :jaw: Wow that brings a whole new dimension to it all...

I love Zhenyas Alegrias dress, I agree it´s even better then imagined.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Wait what... That´s Zhenyas dress in 2013? Buuuut isn´t that the same dress or very similar to the dress that Zagitova did use in the OG? It´s possible this is very known but I had no idea :jaw: Wow that brings a whole new dimension to it all...

I love Zhenyas Alegrias dress, I agree it´s even better then imagined.
Yes, Zhenya gave her 'Russian ballet' dress to Alina in 2016 for Alina's junior debut season and then Alina got the dress remade in 2017 for the Olympic season. It was talked about a lot the past few years.

Last edited: