Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1626 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

noeleyle

On the Ice
I don't have VPN, so I can't listen. But I would still need it converted to English. I want to hear and know what she is saying.
I understand some Russian, but what use if I can't hear ... It's so sad :(((
I just don't understand why 1tv is blocked in my area.

noeleyle

On the Ice
I wish you could get it, because you could update us on her interesting comments.
Or if anyone can upload a 1tv version of the competition, that would also be nice. (I mean plz someone do it)
And then you could probably use the YouTube auto captions too.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, I think she has surpassed all of the skater accounts on TikTok now except for Amber Glenn. If Liza Nugamanova got a Mercedes Benz for her TikTok popularity, what will Zhenya get? :eek: Her manager needs to be working those phones; go get our girl some TikTok advertising money, Levan! :rock:
I got 23 followers. Do I get a car too?

I agree 1 million percent. Her manager needs to get on the ball. That’s a lot of potential revenue that can be missed if you aren’t careful.

And if she doesn’t have one, I can volunteer at my skater friendly 65% commission. Haha

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I got 23 followers. Do I get a car too?

I agree 1 million percent. Her manager needs to get on the ball. That’s a lot of potential revenue that can be missed if you aren’t careful.

And if she doesn’t have one, I can volunteer at my skater friendly 65% commission. Haha
I think you have to have Eteri-level connections to charge Eteri-level rates, but go for it and see what the market will support! :clap: