2022 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

zebobes

Final Flight
Has anyone ever had the idea to use Rhapsody in Blue as a love story between a flight attendant and pilot, dressed in United Airlines uniforms? Because I think it's such a bad idea, it would be amazing to watch. In fact, this is kind of my head canon for G/P's FD...

Seven Sisters

Medalist
the spin was really pretty?

I'd like this on another team - but I think we all have higher expectations from Gr/P now?
My immediate reaction? I bet Tanith Belbin choreographed this. Whenever I listen to her dance commentary, it is clear to me that she has very conventional taste

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
Gotta say kinda disappointed with Green/Parsons free dance. It makes me sad cause I love these two, but it was just very bland for such a dynamic pair. It's good they are going for a different style but even with this style there could have been more innovation. It didn't feel like they really believed in what they were skating to either? Felt very much like they were going through the motions but not connecting with the music which they are normally very good at. Hopefully just teething issues from a move to a new coaching teaming, but I expected more from Tanith and co for them. After last year, I thought they would sky rocket over C/P and maybe even challenge H/B for the US second spot but not so sure now.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
At least the music, On the Nature of Daylight, is beautiful
It is, all the music used in the program are beautiful, but we don't like PSA programs and apparently neither do the judges, I don't get the Taschler's choice