2022 Skate Canada Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Gala

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nice energy in this exh for Gabby. She has refined her lines and extension !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I guess... not many people watch galas.. i usually don't haha... but it's this or cleaning and cooking... gotta find good excuses to keep on procrastinating :)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I had to rescue my bedding from the dryer during the break. O jate it when it winds up in a tight rinly ball. It is now relaxing somewhat flat on the bed and recovering from its trying experience.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I had to rescue my bedding from the dryer during the break. O jate it when it winds up in a tight rinly ball. It is now relaxing somewhat flat on the bed and recovering from its trying experience.
I decided i should start with the cooking project... as I am lazy now... i decided to soak my farro... so first step, put farro in a bowl... add water :) let soak for a few hours LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Nam is interesting as a commentator as he likes to talk about skaters in a relationship/human way. Interesting stories about how he met all these skaters.. Of course, in a few years, he won't know the young crop of athletes in the same way... but for now, I will take it.
I didn't kow Lewis trained at TCC as a single skater before switching over to dance....

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
These two desperately need a new show program. This one is just weird and creepy to a degree.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
And it's Green and Parsons with the first "novelty" number. I'm not fond of novelty numbers in general, but have to admire how well they do it.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
And it's Green and Parsons with the first "novelty" number. I'm not fond of novelty numbers in general, but have to admire how well they do it.
This is their second season with this.