2014 Worlds Men Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Men Short Program

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
98?! That's in Chan territory and almost in Hanyu territory! Wow..

I'm having trouble staying awake. In other news, Brezina bombed big-time.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
You know what, I don't even think he got overscored, Though we're in Japan, It deserved around a 9.00 for PCS

Was fantastic, +GOE on everything.

Damn it i hate him ....

aschiutza

On the Ice
You're putting words in my mouth now, nice try though. I don't wish anyone an injury. (BTW, Plushenko has injured himself beyond repair a couple times, yet he seems to always will himself back... so there's that.)

And do you know what? I don't even think that you likes Kovtun. How it comes that woth so many lover of Kovtun nowone make a thread for him in fan
fests? Because, actually very few persons loves his kste, but are applieng "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". That is why your glee and bad taste looks even worse.

i never understand why if someone likes a skater must put down everyone else who challange him. It was very good for Yagudin to have Plushenko, he might never went so far, move to Tarasova. You should be happy about that great era, because it would have been boring to have Yagudin without rival.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Machida, goosebumps! I like him more from skate to skate. Kozuka was a bit underscored. What will happen next? Awesome competition. (Except Brezina, what the hell?)

makaihime

Final Flight
Lol is this going to be a 3 japanese man race? (I hope javi sneaks in there though) And did judges give Kovtun those PCS as a condolence for Sochi? :sarcasm:

And machida's always underscored :disapp: Should have gotton 99-100 for that

apple123

On the Ice
Machida dumped his foreign coach who taught him quad and brought him to where he is in January. A bit ungraceful IMO.

aschiutza

On the Ice
I will go on. I claim no moral high ground, nor do I deserve it, but you just keep setting up your straw men to beat down. I said I hope Plushenko stays retired. I never said anything about him injuring himself. You need to chill out.

Take you hate away next time and i will chill.

aschiutza

On the Ice
Happy for Machida, such a pity Yuzuru didn't show that great program from Sochi.

The free skate battle will be amazing!