Nann and Leftheris | Golden Skate

Nann and Leftheris

I just watched their Short on Mediazone. This team is very competitive. The only weekness I see is that he is not quite strong enough to get her up without the viewer knowing he is struggling.

BTW - Naomi is still one beautiful skater. She would definitely be in this Oly on her own but for the hip problem. I hope the team makes the TV showing at Nationals so everyone can watch this enormously talented skater.

Joe

Sk8harvest

Rinkside
Nam and Leftheris

I am so very excited to see Naomi skate again at Nationals. I loved her skating and was so disappointed when her hip problem tanked her singles career. I have heard this team is very good. I noticed that they received a very respectible score in Pacific Coast Sectionals of 150.06, which is 13 points higher than the next highest scoring senior pairs team who qualified to Nationals through the sectionals process. This score is also higher than four of the US teams who competed in Grand Prix events. Although I realize that comparing a score in a Sectionals competition and an international event is truely comparing apples to oranges, I think it is indicative that Nam and Leftheris have to goods to deliver a top five performance at Nationals. I am eager to see them skate.

Sk8Harvest - I look at scores after I look at the skater(s) whom I believe have talent. NNN has that talent. I think they will make the podium at US Nats or at least they will be remembered for a great Pair skate.

Joe