American Idol - Anyone Watching? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

American Idol - Anyone Watching?

starrryeyezmel

Spectator
I'm looking forward to seeing the guys perform tonight. I think Taylor has so much talent, I wonder how long he will last since he doesn't not have the typical Idol look. At least he could branch off into a whole new genre of music that AI hasn't really experimented with before. Lisa Tucker stands out a lot to me. I'm trying to get an idea on all candidates but she sticks out in my mind. I missed the last half hour though and need to watch what I missed today as well. Who performed after 9pm?

Kasey

Medalist
Gedeon was THE surprise and standout of the night for me, with Chris a close second and Elliot an even closer third. WOW! :0

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I tho't Chris was terrific. Disappointed in Ace Young. One thing I will say about the group as a whole...they all need makeovers of one sort or another. Either choice of clothing or hairstyles. I'd vote off David Radford (I can't stop comparing him to John Stephens & David is so far behind, vocally) & Sway Pinela. The latter is ok but I prefer the others to him.

Serena

Rinkside
I haven't watched for the last couple of weeks, and picked up again this week, and out of the girls, I like Mandisa, Paris, Ayla, and Lisa. I like all of the guys except Taylor- I don't get all the hype over him.

missBella

Rinkside
Sway and that b***-y girl are gonna get eliminated tonight.
Elliot, Gedeon, and Chris were amazing last night.
Taylor scares me...

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
So who got cut last night? I fell asleep...and BTW, did anyone stay up to see who won "Skating with Celebrities"?
Thanks!
xoxo
Rave

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Lloyd and Kristy won. Brenna and Sway were sent home, I can't remember the names of the other two that also left. The girl had blonde hair and sang "Hero". The guy had dark hair.and sang ???

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Kwanford Wife said:
Sweetheart, it isn't about Ace's voice... but the fact that he's hot to death... oh my, oh my... he must've been qausi moto in a former life, because in this one... he's almost as cute as my new obsession... Jared Leto. big ol' fat smoochies...

As for the actual competition...hands down (and five votes as proof) Taylor Hicks is da man... But I'm telling you, KW will have a royal fit if he fails to sing "Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Crocker during movie week (91/2 Weeks is the movie...)

We had a similar guy last year on Canadian idol - was really easy on the eyes - unfortunately like Ace, his voice did not match his looks. He did not make the final cut. I don't think Ace will either.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I think the male singers outnumber the female singers for talent. I don't think any of the female singers are that great. I think the winner will be from the male side of the talent pool.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
David Radford & I think Heather Cox were eliminated as well. I can't get very excited over this year's contestants. Chris is my favorite.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Piel said:
Lloyd and Kristy won. Brenna and Sway were sent home, I can't remember the names of the other two that also left. The girl had blonde hair and sang "Hero". The guy had dark hair.and sang ???

Thank you! I'm kind of bummed about Sway leaving - not so much that he's a great singer or personality, but that he's from my hometown!
Oh, well.
xoxo
Rave

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Melissa... but it was deserving, she forgot the words

Lisa Tucker and Ace were also in the bottom three (which was crap, Kevin should have been... the claymates need to get over the geek factor asap!)

ranjake

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
Melissa... but it was deserving, she forgot the words

Lisa Tucker and Ace were also in the bottom three (which was crap, Kevin should have been... the claymates need to get over the geek factor asap!)
kevin is the number one pick of the "vote for the worst " site....kellie is #2....the site is disgusting and it's really sad if it has any effect on the outcome, i sincerely hope it doesn't.

MKFSfan

Medalist
I 'm surprised Kellie is on the "vote for the worse"! I like her. I don't think she's the best singer on AI, but she goes along with why people like Brittny or Jessica Simpson are so marketable.

My fave is Taylor Hicks. He is just so original and different from any contestant we have seen! I always look forward to what he's going to do each week.

I also like Chris and Manidsa. This week, Katherine piqued my interest for the 1st times since we saw her try-out. And I like Paris, but I think she needs to be more of herself, VERY made up to fit some mold and it just comes across fake. I love her cute little girl voice! Lisa is good, too.

Elliott and Bucky are fine, I really could care less if they do get voted off or stay. Ace...he's nice to look at, and his VERY HOT brother, too! But I don't care for his singing or song choices.

Kevin...don't get me started! He should never have made it to Hollywood in the 1st place! If everything he does is intentional for the sole purpose of comedy hour, then I guess I don't mind him (like picking "Part time lover" and playing up the sex-symbol thing) but if he believes he is all that, ugh...He needs to go! I also HATE his cocky remarks to Simon.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I was flipping channels a couple of days ago & heard that Kellie Pickler & Constantine Maroulis are now an item. (Show might have been Entertainment Tonight. Not certain.)

mike79

On the Ice
I'm glad that the dork is gone. He was so out of his league it wasn't funny.

I'm rooting for Katharine, Chris and Mandisa.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Haven't been able to get too involved in it this season since I've had so much going on in my life, but have been able to catch portions of the last 2 episodes, and I will say this -- based on Tuesday, I am half in love with Katharine McPhee!!:love: :love: :love: