Super Bowl "judging" | Golden Skate

Super Bowl "judging"

Did you all watch the Super Bowl?

I was struck by the fact that the entire game was decided by the calls of the officials, pro and con, this way and that. Over 100 yards in penalties, many at crucial moments.

I guess figure skating is not the only sport where the "callers" rule.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
all sports have someone calling the shots... whether they're judged or not.

didn't watch anything until the last 7 or so minutes... just long enough to see Arizona get the touch down and then lose the game...

not that I cared one way or the other, but it was pretty boring.

R.D.

Record Breaker
The amount of penalties called was just astounding. Arizona in particular had so many opportunities and just blew it by unnecessary holds.

This game, I thought, actually dragged on for the most part of it, but I swear, the last 7 or 8 minutes was something. Anyway, glad I tuned back in when I did. This is probably the first SB in at least six years that I have NOT watched in its entirety.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I haven't watched an SB all the way through since I don't know when... I think the only ones I watched from beginning to end were when the 49ers were in them... (I missed their win in 85 by a day, but I tried to make it!)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I was glad there was "I Love Lucy" on Hallmark all day. :rofl:
I never watch football or any other sports besides skating. :rofl:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
..... blew it by unnecessary holds.

My friend and I often comment the officials should be saying"THIS TIME we decided to call holding." Due to the fact they could call it every play.:yes: