Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 38 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

dannyascii

On the Ice
Denis has sooo much potential. He's got such a grace and elegance to his skating. I never really cared for this FS this season though; the first half of the music just wasn't easy music to skate to and it didn't have the magic of his short. Plus, tonight, he just seemed a little tense and he skated quite slowly. But still amazingly talented.

Eevun

Final Flight
Man, I think Swe commentor loves quad as much as Plushy (yes, Roger loves Plushy as well. More than Adrian I think)

Layfan

Record Breaker
FINALLY! Mexican tv covering the skating live. woohoo!!! suprised at this mexican comentator. know his stuff. giving Denis Chen's coaching history now. (what a cutie)

Kinga

Medalist
OK, a new vodka happening. Swe commentators compares everyone to Adrian. "Kozuka was good but got 8.40 for his quad, Adrian got 10.60!" With Swedish sucess comes self-righteous Swedish journalists... Painful, shame....

Agree...Shut him up, pleaseeee. He gets so exctatic over Adrians's 16th place like he would medalled. And all these comparisions are just baaaaaaaaaaaad.

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
And the latest "what not to wear" from Kevin Van der P. guys should not wear anything that looks like seethrough mesh (except for Johnny Weir, who can carry it off)

Eevun

Final Flight
"I do it for you", but Kev, you're not skating for us, it wouldnt be so bad then.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
NBC not showing KvdP. FAIL.

As awesome as Shaun White winning another gold is, do they really need to show the medal ceremony when there's a live competition going on?