Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Eevun

Final Flight
Swedish commentator about Viktor: "Oh dear, oh NO! This is supposed to be figure skating! He just mooched around, collecting jumps. NO!"

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ugh, my computer is not responding well to the vancouver results site. Keeps running slowly.

Oh well, at least I have a live feed. And no class that I was supposed to have next Thursday, so I'll be able to watch the ladies free.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Vaughn's landings are so bad! He should not be awarded any +GOE! Now I understand why people wished Kevin Reyonlds made the team and not Vaughn.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Any other better feed than the ilemi.com one? It's a bit laggy/blurry with not that great sound quality (my computer's volume is all the way up and I still can barely hear the commentators or music). Of course, some feed is better than none.

Too bad about Chipeur - I liked him better than I ever have. He's fast, strong, jumps so high when he hits them, enjoyable choreography, good spins and footwork - really, if he had landed the jumps he would have had a great score, IMO. Even his hair and costume were great for a change. Go, Canada!