Adelina Sotnikova | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

kallirroe

On the Ice
Is it only me that adelina in this extra photo remembers me sila from the turkish series sila?? Well , if you have seen it , she is identicaaaal 😍😍 and she is beautiful indeed πŸ‘πŸ‘

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What did you mean? I was agreeing with you but also I think it is normal to have an awkward phase as a teenager and then become more beautiful

Cause you brought up age and the word attractive which put me in the wrong frame of mind, like completely. So my bad if I misunderstood you. I never used the word attractive to describe a woman before so yeah :slink:.......and also I don't believe in awkward teenage years so that threw me off as well since I was referring to pre-teenage years :slink:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Cause you brought up age and the word attractive which put me in the wrong frame of mind, like completely. So my bad if I misunderstood you. I never used the word attractive to describe a woman before so yeah :slink:.......and also I don't believe in awkward teenage years so that threw me off as well since I was referring to pre-teenage years :slink:

yeah no worries. "attractive" probably isn't the best word to describe underaged people lol. I didn't think that through.
And you don't believe in awkward teenage years?? omg you must be lucky because I watched pictures recently of me and my friends when we were younger and I was a bit shocked at how ugly we were lol !

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yeah no worries. "attractive" probably isn't the best word to describe underaged people lol. I didn't think that through.
And you don't believe in awkward teenage years?? omg you must be lucky because I watched pictures recently of me and my friends when we were younger and I was a bit shocked at how ugly we were lol !

No, to me either you
A) start off pretty (as an infant) and your looks steadily decline overtime and never recover
B) you start off plain Jane and your looks improve overtime and never decline (like fine wine)
C) you start off plain Jane and you stay plain Jane, you never enter pretty or ugly category

I never seen anybody start off pretty, became awkward looking at some point in their life only to have their looks recover with time ;) So that's why I don't believe in those awkward years (regardless of age of said awkwardness).

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She does a little interview here. Looks like she's shooting something for Nike there going from what they say at the end of the video.

http://www.wptv.com/entertainment/television/thenow/south-florida-is-famous-for-ice

Sounds fun. When she mentioned she was doing business today, I thought Nike. I wonder what special event is scheduled for this fall? Maybe she's skating? :dance:

ETA: Well since they said you can come and see her, so I'm thinking skating. That would be so awesome, I'm stoked :biggrin:

Re-watched and it says it involves a major brand. I'm still hopeful she skating :laugh:

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Imagine

Medalist
Whoa her English improved soooo much! It's shocking! I remember right after she became the champion at Sochi she gave an interview in very bad, broken English and she has already reached this level only a short time since.

anyanka

Record Breaker
She's good friends with Carolina Kostner, I wonder how they communicate. I don't think Caro speaks Russian, does she? Or maybe they speak in German or another common lingo?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
=D oh silly me, that tiny grey date in the end =D

Well it would have been interesting to see what the music would have been and her choreography. It could've been really original. I just hope she doesn't re-use music from past seasons again, i.e. Black Swan, Rondo Capriccioso . I want to see more originality/creativity than that :eek:hwell:

moriel

Record Breaker
Well it would have been interesting to see what the music would have been and her choreography. It could've been really original. I just hope she doesn't re-use music from past seasons again, i.e. Black Swan, Rondo Capriccioso . I want to see more originality/creativity than that :eek:hwell:

I kinda expect some changes and upgrades based on her dwts experience - she seemed to grow quite a lot artistically and hope she grew out of her old programs too =D