Senior Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies SP

mice

On the Ice
Courtney Hicks - Red flower in side bun. One shouldered black dress, crossover strap style back, lots of sparkle on the front, red underskirt.

She takes her starting pose but no music. So stands up....gets back into her pose. Poor Courtney!

3F 3turns in between...3T - falls. She had great height on the flip.
Haircutter and biellmann
Bit of a wobble in the step sq. She seems slow and this choreo isn't doing much for her.
3Lz and she just hangs on
2A
Back camel...her special hicks spin...sit...upright.

This program was flat. I really hope the judges don't go giving out sky high marks for this kind of performance. For me, she should certaintly place below Mariah.

51.69 and she is in 6th.

Angela Wang - White strapless backless dress with grey/silver sparkle detail on bodice.

2A - lovely
3Lz - she lands far too far forward and puts a hand down
Great work through the step sq. For me, Angela and Yasmin are the most lyrical and elegant skaters, very musical, so far.
3F 2T - she lands forward on the flip
Sit spin
Layback - great position, haircutter, biellmann needs more stretch.

She looks a little disappointed.
She is so graceful!

mice

On the Ice
Mirai Nagasu - light blue to navy ombre dress. Silver sparkle detail on bodice. Really pretty strap on back..don't know how to describe it?! Like a T with cutout through the middle

Wow, Mirai is really beautiful. She looks very fit.

3T 3T - as clean as you like!Come on Mirai keep it together!
Great speed through the combo spin
Camel..donut...losing a little bit of speed
Plays to the audience a little
Ina bauer
3L - big cheer from the crowd and she is really engaging with them. The woman in the front row looked very excited!
Great movement through the step sq. She really uses her arms beautifully.
Her speed is effortless.
Spread eagle - nice
2A and the crowd goes wild!
Gorgeous layback.
She gets a standing O!

Wow, go Mirai! So happy for her. I hope the judges reward her. She must go into 1st.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
I was screaming "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSSSS" everytime Mirai lands her jump.

Yay Mirai :biggrin:

mice

On the Ice
Mirai looks so much happier and more confident. Looks like Japan agreed with her. That was a beautiful skate. I hope she can really let loose and do well in the fs too!

96skiluvr

On the Ice
I'm sorry, but there are certain pieces that are simply off limits, and The Man I Love is one of them. That was simply unacceptable.

lilshorty

On the Ice
Wow! That's a very good score for Gracie! And she looks so world class, and sophisticated and elegant. Love her dress! Frank definitely knows how to mold his skaters into champions.