2023 JGP Osaka Women's Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have liked this girl ever since I saw her at the Abu Dhabi Classic Trophy last season.

And I absolutely love this programme!

Oh, I hope she scores better than Bangkok.

She does! She slots into 32nd position, into the middle of gap that I was talking about behind Michelle Edgina AXILLE (INA).

:cheer: WELL DONE ELISE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I never thought Sweet Dreams and Seven Nations Army can be mashed up together, but surprisingly, it works :oops:

Sueanne looked very worried leaving her coach, but she killed it on the performance! Glad to see her smiling big in the K&C 😄

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mash-up of "Sweet Dreams" and "Seven Nation Army"?!

That's different.

But, why, oh why, did they not have Annie Lennox singing?! Those vocals were awful! 🙉

The main thing is that Sueanne was enjoying herself out there.

Even while waiting for the scores, she looks like is really having the time of her life!

Awww. her face just dropped when the scores came through. She is very disappointed! 😞

:ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
So enjoying watching with you all, but getting sleepy against my will. Hoping power nap will refresh for Men FS:LOL:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kinda sad to see that people are leaving prior to the final 2 groups:( I get that the home girls have skated already but still.... good on everyone that stayed:clap:
Thanks for being so judgmental about those who are leaving. Everyone has to factor is how events fall in their time zones, work and sleep requirements, children and elder care. We don't get to watch everything we want in real-time, but many will catch up later. It often has little to nothing to do with who is skating, but more about when you start dozing off while watching. :frown:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Thanks for being so judgmental about those who are leaving. Everyone has to factor is how events fall in their time zones, work and sleep requirements, children and elder care. We don't get to watch everything we want in real-time, but many will catch up later. It often has little to nothing to do with who is skating, but more about when you start dozing off while watching. :frown:
I meant the audience not people commenting here.