Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 105 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

annafer

On the Ice
http://instagram.com/p/mzJPxjOVcg/
Tanya and Max are at Belgorod already, with Dexter as usual
And what's up with the photos Max posted last night? I can't figure out what's going on in his head sometimes
It's nice they can take Dexter with them. The pics from last night are typical Maxim night photos LOL he always posts random/weird stuff like that, even though the guitar one is nice, total opposite of the creepy candle man one.

I will try to grab that video and upload it on dailymotion, I hope it works.

mttvonice

On the Ice
I'm a bit late in seeing the "locker room" video, but thank you to everyone for the great translations! So much good stuff there :) Just curious as to what the general theme of the video was since so many other people were featured in it also. I assume it had to do with love stories or celebrity couples or something???

I'm sure it was just my imagination, but during the portion that they seemed to be talking about a possible "status change", and keeping in mind that I know absolutely NO Russian, it sounded to me like the narrator said "I do" 3 or 4 times :laugh: Also, I assume that the quick clip showing Tanya rushing through a door (walking out of the rink, I guess) was shown while they were discussing having disagreements on the ice??? If that is the case, that type of editing really irritates me, because I'm guessing she wasn't leaving because she was mad -- she probably just urgently needed to go to the restroom! I assume everyone knows what I mean though. Things are often edited to appear much different than what they truly are :p

HermioneG

On the Ice
I'm a bit late in seeing the "locker room" video, but thank you to everyone for the great translations! So much good stuff there :) Just curious as to what the general theme of the video was since so many other people were featured in it also. I assume it had to do with love stories or celebrity couples or something???

It was about russian-ukrainian couples.

orangella96

Final Flight
Also, I assume that the quick clip showing Tanya rushing through a door (walking out of the rink, I guess) was shown while they were discussing having disagreements on the ice??? If that is the case, that type of editing really irritates me, because I'm guessing she wasn't leaving because she was mad -- she probably just urgently needed to go to the restroom! I assume everyone knows what I mean though. Things are often edited to appear much different than what they truly are :p

Haha you're so right that they've probably edited that way so that it looks believable. I really doubt they were fighting and even if they cut out how Maxim ran after her :biggrin:

He posted a pic of them with Ivan again :)
http://instagram.com/p/mz1rcGOVT-/

I assume they they won't go back to Moscow today, because the cities of today's and tomorrows show are quite close distance wise or?

annafer

On the Ice
Totally agree with you orangella and mttvonice, there's no doubt they edited the video to look like Tanya's exit is the consequence of a fight or something. And I doubt that Tatiana and Maxim had any idea for what kind of program they gave interviews and allowed to be filmed backstage. If I'm not mistaken the program is named "love war" and they had to find something about a war too, love wouldn't have been enough.
Ahh, thank you! :)
I'm guessing Dexter is having the time of his life getting to travel with Mom & Dad.....
He is one lucky dog :biggrin:
I assume they they won't go back to Moscow today, because the cities of today's and tomorrows show are quite close distance wise or?
No, they're actually staying in the city where they have a show tomorrow and today they traveled by bus to the other city.

Watching videos of their former performance I found this. It's their worlds 2013 LP, commented by our favorites, the Eurosport guys. They are absolutely ecstatic about Tanya and Max's program, they can't stop praising them and when talking about Max's little stumble they say it happened because he was looking at Tanya :laugh:
http://youtu.be/bhIHYwkRrv8

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Annafer, thank you thank you thank you! Loved it! They are too cute for words. She was probably running away from the film crew for asking dumb questions. :frown:

Love that Max is back to posting a ton of daily pics, even the weird pics like he used to at night. Has anyone else noticed that he is a night owl? He's always posting pics at 1 or 2 am. At least I think so if they're still 11/12 hours ahead of me.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Annafer, thank you thank you thank you! Loved it! They are too cute for words. She was probably running away from the film crew for asking dumb questions. :frown:

Love that Max is back to posting a ton of daily pics, even the weird pics like he used to at night. Has anyone else noticed that he is a night owl? He's always posting pics at 1 or 2 am. At least I think so if they're still 11/12 hours ahead of me.

He usually posts pics until midnight or a bit later.. I live in Israel and it's only a 1 hour diference from Russia :)

Arawen

Final Flight
He posted one pic at midnight (the creepy one), one at 5.30 am and one at 7.35 am, how does he get enough sleep? :laugh:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
He posted one pic at midnight (the creepy one), one at 5.30 am and one at 7.35 am, how does he get enough sleep? :laugh:

I know! He seems to never sleep.. bc he's watching Tanya sleep. :laugh: But really he seems like that kind of person that just has a ton of energy and does well on little sleep.