2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate | Page 53 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Free Skate

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
That high bun does not suit Gracie at all. It makes her head look big. And what is with her dress again? The color scheme is so tacky.

I was watching with some friends last night and we thought her hair and dress made her look like a grandma. We laughed when Sandra said she looked like a skater in a music box, because that's what grandmothers have.

Venee

Rinkside
I'm in tears watching Maos skate being replayed. I thought Rachmaninoff was over done as I felt my beloved Mishkutenok and Dmitriev just embodied that piece so well. Mao just slayed it as well. Her emotion was so real given her life circumstances at the time of this skate. Her tears at the end killed me! Love the fight in her so much!

lupojohn

On the Ice
God, I hope she makes some sort of mistake, because we know what will happen with the scoring if she doesn't.

Dutchie

Rinkside
Everytime Julia jumps, I get scared that her skate are going to clip the ice. She doesn't look like she gets ANY height on them at all...

Ambivalent

On the Ice
Yulia steps out of her 3Lo. Falls on her 3Sal.

Too much too soon, I'm afraid. Still, a stunning talent and has a gold medal to show for it.

imisscohen

On the Ice
Yikes. Yulia. I wanted you to finish clean, even with the over scoring! You had the whole nation on your back...so not fair for someone so young.

hurrah

Medalist
Well, a tumble and a fall. She got a bit tired, I think. But still, really a fine performance.