Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Thanks, I thought as much. Since you have seen both programs and since the TV station already showed clips from their SD can you confirm what we actually saw? Is the first section the steps (and if so is there a stop in the portion we don't see?) and is the second very brief clip from their PSt?

The first section is the second half of their NtStSq (since there's only 3 difficult steps and turns). I highly doubt the second part is a part of PSt, since we see a clear separation there.

Btw, they're not the first team not to put a stop in their steps. Bobrova/Soloviev, for example, don't do it.

CAS

On the Ice
The first section is the second half of their NtStSq (since there's only 3 difficult steps and turns). I highly doubt the second part is a part of PSt, since we see a clear separation there.

Btw, they're not the first team not to put a stop in their steps. Bobrova/Soloviev, for example, don't do it.

Thanks. I wasn't sure which is why I asked as someone who watched the program wrote that elsewhere but your explanation is based on technical knowledge and they must have misspoke.

As for B/S, again thanks, I must confess I have found it difficult to get through that program and probably haven't to date. Have just noticed it more in the others I have watched, particularly as it bothers a handful of people that it has been commented on a lot. I don't mind the breaks when they add to the program.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Thanks. I wasn't sure which is why I asked as someone who watched the program wrote that elsewhere but your explanation is based on technical knowledge and they must have misspoke.

As for B/S, again thanks, I must confess I have found it difficult to get through that program and probably haven't to date. Have just noticed it more in the others I have watched, particularly as it bothers a handful of people that it has been commented on a lot. I don't mind the breaks when they add to the program.

Honestly, these stops bother me a LOT. It makes the element much easier, since it lessens the strain of the legs of skaters, and I'm ready to argue about its necessity from choreographic point of view. I hope they will not use it.

Ender

Match Penalty
I believe in Mr. Dean. His choreography has always been my favorite. They have the best material for FD this season.

icetigger

On the Ice
Honestly, these stops bother me a LOT. It makes the element much easier, since it lessens the strain of the legs of skaters, and I'm ready to argue about its necessity from choreographic point of view. I hope they will not use it.

Especially when it's the first element in the programme: it's like tick three boxes to get level four, have a little rest, tick the other 2 boxes to get level four. AND THEY"RE STARTING FROM FRESH ANYWAY!!!

Snow63

Record Breaker
Especially when it's the first element in the programme: it's like tick three boxes to get level four, have a little rest, tick the other 2 boxes to get level four. AND THEY"RE STARTING FROM FRESH ANYWAY!!!

Yes. Plus the ISU already simplified not touching steps to the max when they excluded required one foot section. Why make it even simplier?

icetigger

On the Ice
Yes. Plus the ISU already simplified not touching steps to the max when they excluded required one foot section. Why make it even simplier?

There was no double twizzle in what we have seen of P and C's sequence: most likely at the start or before a break?

Snow63

Record Breaker
There was no double twizzle in what we have seen of P and C's sequence: most likely at the start or before a break?

Yes, they should have it in the first half of the element, since this is a necessery turn for level 3 or 4.

icetigger

On the Ice
Yes, they should have it in the first half of the element, since this is a necessery turn for level 3 or 4.

Which is unusual for them: I think it came at the end of all four step sequences last year....... I wonder why that is.....

CAS

On the Ice

Well it depends on what the skaters do during those max 5 seconds but I'm not bothered either way. It's something they are doing this year and if it's gone another year I don't have strong feelings.

AliAle

On the Ice
Are you guys ready? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62bbnb

Ok... this put to shame all MS programs I've ever seen, it's perfectly choreographed, full of emotion and completely immersive. They have a total winner on their hands :love::love::love: 123 points is completely crazy, but wouldn't you love to see that score at the Olympics? :shocked:

Roast Toast

Medalist
Lots of beautiful intentions in the first movement that, once matured, will definitely be exquisite. The entire presto part is already a masterpiece though :love: :love:

123 :rofl:

Anna189

Rinkside
So beautiful!! Everything about it: music, choreography, their movements, costumes... and if you imagine how much it will grow during the season...

nimi

Medalist
Beautiful!

The elements blend in and fit with the music beautifully, even the step sequences! (I hope they get the levels and no major revamp is necessary...)

Iris81

On the Ice
It is unbelievably beautiful! That is real olympic dance. Wow. :love: :yahoo:
And they are well prepared, executed everything really smoothly.