Duhamel and Radford 'let go' of pressure | Golden Skate

Duhamel and Radford 'let go' of pressure

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canada’s Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford won gold in their fourth appearance at the 2014-15 ISU Grand Prix Final on Saturday afternoon in Barcelona, Spain.

More

emma

Record Breaker
Great article! It's wonderful to hear/read their enthusiasm for working hard with each other and learning to "let it go" and really focus on what they can do best. I really enjoyed watching them at the GP finals and look forward to what comes next.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I like Eric's point on how they chose to simplify the new programs,
Last season it was a lot of transitions and difficult in betweens and the judges weren't responding to it,
This season the flow is better and the component mark is rising.

lyndichee

Medalist
So proud of them! People can keep saying things about their body types etc. but those are factors that they can't change. I love how despite it all they know how to maximize what they have and enjoy every moment of it.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Amazing athletes through and through. Good for them for pushing their disciplines. We've seen enough "pretty"/"romancey" programs, it's time pairs skating started evolving... men have the quad - and multiple quads, ladies have the 3-3... glad D/R (and other teams trying quad throws/twists, and two SBS triples) are pushing it.