2023 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Cup of China Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
it would work... but i am happy they didn't do this. i prefer the instrumental choices they have made.
True true.

Maybe Olivia and Tim with an E could give it a go - I'm still not over Tim's Joker a few seasons back, that was nuts in the best way :laugh2:

Gosh, I wonder if LaLa can stand up to the pressure!

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Not as good as SCI, but that's fine. Gave them room to improve it for GPF and Worlds.

I really love how Piper's facial expression change throughout the program. She started out happy and smiling, then suddenly the music went dark and that's when her expression turned dark and she reached out for help. Great story-telling :love2:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I don't think La/La have the GPF in the bag mathematically, but in practice they do. In theory they could be trumped by someone with 1 & 3, but think in practice all the first will go to three teams.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hope @CaroLiza_fan has a chance to hear Mark's remarks about Ms Kostner being an inspiration for Emily with this dance. :)

Awwwww!!! :love:

And that comes only a day after I was looking through @iceskatingphoto's website and saw some beautiful photos of Carolina! :love:

I was watching the MotoGP sprint race at the time, and I've now started playing catch-up on the monster-length FS segment for the Junior girls at the Denkova-Staviski Cup.

But, once I am caught up, I might just take a peek at this programme. ;) :biggrin:

By the way, does anybody know why I have always thought Ian is British? I've thought it for years, ever since I first came across him with Eliana. And no matter how many times I check and see that he isn't, I still keep thinking it! That notion is ingrained, and I just can't get it to budge. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't think La/La have the GPF in the bag mathematically, but in practice they do. In theory they could be trumped by someone with 1 & 3, but think in practice all the first will go to three teams.
right now, the only team with a 3rd place still in the running is R/A from Lithuania. They would need to beat both the Italians and the Brits to win NHK as well as the Finns.

If they did so, let's say they win NHK, the Italians come in second place... then the Brits would be out so LaLa would still make it. The thing with 26 points, is that yes, something like you mention could happen but it would automatically mean that it eliminates another team :)