Boyang Jin | Page 77 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
He should! I’m loving the Tano variation on the -2T.

Metis

Record Breaker
His helping the kids collect said plushies was just too charming. Boyang has this natural charisma that bowls you over. He always makes you smile and radiates “aww, such a mensch” vibes. [emoji23]

HoneyBear

On the Ice
People went to the short program op said he was practicing 4T3T, I wonder whether the 4T2T in the short will eventually become a 4T3T, and if it does, whether he would do it with a tano because I adore that tano.

rachno2

Record Breaker
His helping the kids collect said plushies was just too charming. Boyang has this natural charisma that bowls you over. He always makes you smile and radiates “aww, such a mensch” vibes. [emoji23]

When he picked that flower boy up like he was a teddy bear, my heart melted.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Nationals FS featuring a giant guitar-playing Spider-Man plushy
https://youtu.be/ikKWcmp8NXQ

I could watch him help kids pick up plushies for hours :laugh: The program is really growing on me, too! I love the way he sells it in the second half especially.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Now that he skated the free program cleanly i can fully appreciate the choreo and his interpretation. The second half is good, really good. Latin programs suit him. We saw that with tango amore and now with this flamenco.
Lori gave him two good programs this season.
He was just on fire technically.

Metis

Record Breaker
Now that he skated the free program cleanly i can fully appreciate the choreo and his interpretation. The second half is good, really good. Latin programs suit him. We saw that with tango amore and now with this flamenco.
Lori gave him two good programs this season.
He was just on fire technically.

I echo all of this. [emoji106] But I was already on board for the free.

So happy to see Boyang in his usual form! Is it me or is holding his landings a bit more?

icybear

Medalist
Congrats Boyang on a clean skate! Hopefully this will kick start his second half of the season. The quad lutz is beautiful as ever.

That FS is great, it always looked quite potent. He needs more depth, and I hope to see a fully grown performance this season, he's always had the talent for it. Congrats on the national title.