Alla Loboda & Pavel Drozd | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alla Loboda & Pavel Drozd

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
omg, why ? :no:

IDK. I asked myself the same thing. It seems like he is dragging her along the entire time and I don't like her interpretation or the music and I don't hate Chicago but :gaah: What annoyed me the most is that their twizzles seems like an afterthought. It isn't placed well with the music at all IMO. Seriously, they could be skating to anything with that choreo :sad4:

I'll wait until Lombardia before I really hate it. Hopefully the acoustic is better.

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
FD is so sad. I love Cell Block Tango, but whoever choreographed this FD just doesn't get it. The choreo should be cheeky and fun. Bourne and Kraatz used it for their 2002 Olympic Season OD. I think it was one of their best dances.

Barb

Record Breaker
they were robbed :scowl:, but if this is the way to say to the other teams that you can´t come with a program soooooo bad, so I agree. In the other hand, I'm already liking their short dance.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Holy fck my friend muted the voice over of their FD and the program looks totally different! It looks miles cleaner than the one with voice over! I even noticed they appear even faster! A little tweaking can do wonders in this team! I will ask my friend to upload it and send it to them so they can see how fcking stupid they look with that voice over! That honredeous voice over ruins everything and takes the focus away from their strenghts. Let your energy and speed be the highlight and remove that voice over! Im so mad!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Holy fck my friend muted the voice over of their FD and the program looks totally different! It looks miles cleaner than the one with voice over! I even noticed they appear even faster! A little tweaking can do wonders in this team! I will ask my friend to upload it and send it to them so they can see how fcking stupid they look with that voice over! That honredeous voice over ruins everything and takes the focus away from their strenghts. Let your energy and speed be the highlight and remove that voice over! Im so mad!

I do think that better, more vivid costume and more thoughtful music cuts (less dialogue, please!) would make that FD as a completely new and accessible. It's just too much in too little time, doing nothing to really highlight their skill, speed...And I truly think that 'Chicago' concept for FD is very fitting, just has to be done in other way, packaged differently

lucyagogo

On the Ice
Ohhh dear, who approved of that music and so much dialogue..... I got lost between everything they're doing and I could not appreciate their strengths and skills.
It's so frustrating as they have so much potential!!! They've done beautiful programs before there's no need to ruin it.

Kittosuni

Medalist
I just got text of the screenshot of Pavel Drozd reply to my friend in instagram regarding their FD music. Im not sure how to put picture here so i'll just type it in

" Hi) Thank you for your opinion!) Our FD it's something another and new from what skated before. But now we're thinking about change something a little bit with music (muscle emoji)"

Good for them to consider tweaking their program!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just got text of the screenshot of Pavel Drozd reply to my friend in instagram regarding their FD music. Im not sure how to put picture here so i'll just type it in

" Hi) Thank you for your opinion!) Our FD it's something another and new from what skated before. But now we're thinking about change something a little bit with music (muscle emoji)"

Thank goodness. There's too much dialogue in their FD.

Barb

Record Breaker

:yes2:

Barb

Record Breaker
I just watched their practice and I did not see relevant changes in the FD, thought they skipped a lot :eek:hwell: