Bruno Massot released from French Federation | Golden Skate

Bruno Massot released from French Federation

Meoima

Match Penalty
There's some words from Didier's facebook. But apparently Bruno has been released and he finally can compete with Aliona now!!!:cheer2:

Apparently it seems German fed has paid the ransom. :sarcasm::unsure::mad:

But still.. Congrats Aliona and Bruno! I hope to see them at European and WC!:cheer:

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Here's the news, from his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DidierGailhaguetofficiel?pnref=story

Dans cette trop longue affaire Savchenko-Massot, Bruno a toujours été ma priorité car c'est avant tout un athlète et les athlètes doivent toujours être encouragés.
Dès l'instant où les règles fédérales et celles de l'ISU sont respectées, c'est avec plaisir que je lui souhaite "bonne route" avec Aljona pour poursuivre sa carrière au sein d'une Fédération amie, la Fédération Allemande de Patinage (DEU)

facebook Automatic translation
In this too long case Savchenko-Massot, Bruno has always been my priority because it is above all an athlete and athletes must always be encouraged.
From the moment the federal rules and those of the isu are respected, it is with pleasure that i wish him "good road" with aljona to continue his career within a federation friend, the German Federation of skate (Deu)

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
What a miracle. Congrats! I needed my queen Aliona back on the competitive scene.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I can't wait for her self-designed costumes! :laugh2: no list of oh my god costume should be completed without her!

Same. The pairs costumes have been too reasonable. Anyways, I bet DG released him for a vote as the isu prez...

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wait, does this mean we can see them at Euros? Can't wait to see the competition with the Russian pairs. :popcorn:

moriel

Record Breaker
I wonder what competitions they can enter at this point?
senior B?
any chances they can still get into a GP or two?

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Wow! I'm happy that, after Zahorski, Massot has been able to escape Gailhaguet's clutches, too! :yay:
I'm a little bit displeased that the ransom had to be paid, but since there was no other feasible way...
All the best to Aliona & Bruno!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Oh my god, I was so worried about Bruno after reading his mother's letter on Facebook, hopefully they can get to some Senior B's quick. This reminds me of Iliushechkina/Moscovitch last year, very delayed release and within like a week they were on a place to Poland to compete. I hope that they can now compete and support themselves after being in the dungeon for so long:hopelessness:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Lmao. I wonder why all these 'good news' stories are flowing from around M. Gailhaguet? Hmm... What could the reason be...?!

Congrats to Bruno though! All the best to him and Aliona.

badknees

Medalist
Does this highlight at all this problem of skaters wanting to skate for other country's being almost held for ransom or other reasons?

Is Didier going to be elected as ISU president and just make this worse?