2016 Spanish Figure Skating Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Spanish Figure Skating Championships

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Well, it's Nationals, scores are always bigger there. :biggrin:
I guess at Russian nationals there will be 330 total scores for men easily. I can see Patrick scoring 105-7 at his nationals with clean 1 quad short too. This year it will be race to break Hanyu scores :rofl2:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I guess at Russian nationals there will be 330 total scores for men easily. I can see Patrick scoring 105-7 at his nationals with clean 1 quad short too. This year it will be race to break Hanyu scores :rofl2:
lol, no chance of seeing this happening in Russian Nationals this year. However Patrick scoring this at Nationals would make me laugh. Gosh, I can't stand that guy (sorry the fans, but I don't mean his skating), but I can see this happening. Though I'd love for Nam to keep his title.
But anyway, back to subject, do we know Javi's score? And Raya? And that third guy? Gosh, I was shocked by the very little number of skaters for French Nationals, but it's much worst in Spain, that makes me sad... :no: I really hope Javi's influence will bring change to the situation...

Last edited:

da96103

Record Breaker
lol, no chance of seeing this happening in Russian Nationals this year. However Patrick scoring this at Nationals would make me laugh. Gosh, I can't stand that guy (sorry the fans, but I don't mean his skating), but I can see this happening. Though I'd love for Nam to keep his title.
But anyway, back to subject, do we know Javi's score? And Raya? And that third guy? Gosh, I was shocked by the very little number of skaters for French Nationals, but it's much worst in Spain, that makes me sad... :no: I really hope Javi's influence will bring change to the situation...

Well, Spain is a soccer and tennis nation.

mrrice

Record Breaker

See what I mean.....I can't understand why people can't leave Patrick out of things. We're talking about Spanish Nationals, aren't we? Patrick wasn't even at Worlds last year. I'm still excited to see Javi's programs....:no:

da96103

Record Breaker
I can see Patrick scoring 105-7 at his nationals with clean 1 quad short too. This year it will be race to break Hanyu scores :rofl2:

They do need to boost his confidence. He did say he almost did not want to do the FS at GPF.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Yaaaaaaaay Javi!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great to see he's going for 2 quads now and did well with it on his first outing. He's not going to let Yuzu run away with with any title, and that's how it should be. We need another 100+ scorer in the SP, Javi can't leave Yuzu all alone in the 300+ club! :party2:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yes!! Its about time he adds that 2nd quad to his SP! Arent they a perfect skating couple with Yuzu :love: men's field getting more excited everyday :cheer:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
+1 GOE and 0 GOE on quads :rofl2:

Lovely nationals inflation. Russia has great rival :laugh2:

One needs to giggle a little about the GOEs and PCS, but I estimate that if he had done this in an international competition they'd have given him about 97-100 points as opposed to 104.
Well done all the same Javi!

Counting GOEs as they should be it would be around 94-95

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Isn't the Senior Men FP already finished? What is the result?

Javier Fernandez (Guys and Dolls): 4t, 4s2t, 3ax hand down, 3s, 1f1l3sal, 3t, 3lz2t, 3Lo. 191.29 // 295.97. Into 1st :)

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
1- Fernandez: 191.29 2- Raya: 141.11 3- Montoya 132.42

1-Fernandez 295.97 2-Montoya 203.52 3- Raya 194.40

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
+1 GOE and 0 GOE on quads :rofl2:

Lovely nationals inflation. Russia has great rival :laugh2:

It makes no difference. Javi was going to win as long as he didn't lay down on the ice & take a nap. And almost every country's nationals scores are inflated, get used to it.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
We're also just coming off the GPF, which was held in Barcelona for the 2nd time only thanks to Javi. And he delivered amazing skates there.

If I was a spanish judge, I'd throw him some +3's out of gratefulness too :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
We're also just coming off the GPF, which was held in Barcelona for the 2nd time only thanks to Javi. And he delivered amazing skates there.

If I was a spanish judge, I'd throw him some +3's out of gratefulness too :biggrin:

I thought it was second time in Barcelona because there were no better propositions? Why does everyone think it's thanks to Javi? It was decided long ago before he became World Champion.

Last edited: