2016 US Nationals Junior Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Junior Ladies SP

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, not to be pessimistic about the rest of the skaters, but I think Emily's got the title, or at the very least the silver, in the bag now. Happy for her, but crushed for the others.

charmblade

Final Flight
I saw Paige fall twice and trip and almost go down again getting back up. And that was just the first half before the stream died so......:slink:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I regularly stream events and the only time I have trouble is when it is Icenetwork. What is their problem?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Emily Chan has everything a Senior skater needs since she's so much older then the other Junior girls but needs to up her jump content but she's as artistic nif not more so then most of the Senior Ladies we will see later this week.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Um...I'm seriously hoping Vivian can have an epic comeback FS like last year, because I'm scared they won't send her to JW and they'll find a junior competing up to replace her if she doesn't win. :slink:

Thrilled for Emily, though. She's a truly special skater.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I thought it was because I was trying to sneek peeks at work that it froze when I turned it on just to see Vivian. Too bad about missing the combo, but her dress was gorgeous!

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does Emily have a 3lutz? She would be a real threat if she had a 3lutz 3toe combo but i'm sure she doesn't.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, she doesn't have 3Lz.

She really needs a 3Lz if she wants to be able to compete at the Senior level. This is why she's in Juniors first year as a 18 year old. She has the performance and artistic part down pat.

Layback11

Record Breaker
She really needs a 3Lz if she wants to be able to compete at the Senior level. This is why she's in Juniors first year as a 18 year old.

Clearly not in the SP (provided Vivian misses her combo)...she's more than fine for now.

loopy

Final Flight
Thanks so much for the pbp's!!!!!! I have loved Emily Chan since last year. She is so much fun to watch! She has spark.

ranjake

Final Flight
Why does IceNetwork keep dropping the feed? I want my money back.

Icenetwork's been terrible. Multiple "stalling"- audio out multiple times- completely horrible. I wrote an email and complained. I really enjoyed what I could see of these Ladies.