2016-17 JGPF Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Free Dance

thoakun

Final Flight
Can't believe that Anthony is only 15. Like parents, like son. But their program makes me realize how good Ashley's is.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Watching this for entertainment. Didn’t watch the short and haven’t read the thread. Did people agree on the outcome?

Oooh, they all look so young and pretty :) Must be fun to do dance if you have the right chemistry. Which some has and some doesn’t.

Carreira/Ponomarenko wow, only 15/16 years old, 88.59 in first place. Their personal best is 94. What went wrong here?

thoakun

Final Flight
Uhm, please tell me the name of that handsome coach who looks like a mix between Christian Bale, Eric Bana and another coach who looks like Cruela deville (she's actually beautiful but reminds me of spartan ballet teachers)?

1230 views seem good for for a junior dance.

Last edited:

Giselle

Medalist
Uhm, please tell me the name of that handsome coach who looks like a mix between Christian Bale, Eric Bana and another coach who looks like Cruela deville (she's actually beautiful but reminds me of spartan ballet teachers)?

1230 views seem good for for a junior dance.

You mean Alexei Kiliakov?

Florencito

Medalist
Watching this for entertainment. Didn’t watch the short and haven’t read the thread. Did people agree on the outcome?

Oooh, they all look so young and pretty :) Must be fun to do dance if you have the right chemistry. Which some has and some doesn’t.

Carreira/Ponomarenko wow, only 15/16 years old, 88.59 in first place. Their personal best is 94. What went wrong here?

Not sure but tech seems also quite strict. So far everyone scored under their pb.

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I love legacy skaters!! It's so cool how the sons of both the 88 and 92 Olympic champions are current ice dancers!! Ivan Bukin is another hottie--his smile just melts me.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I liked M/C better today.
Snowflake, most (me included) were suprised L/D won SD over Parsons, so not really agreed ;)

Giselle

Medalist
Well McNamara/Carpenter have been disapointing so far this year, I hope they can regroup for the 2nd part of the season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Low score once again.
Anyone knows who is the black haired lady coach of Loboda/Drozd? (I mean, which one she is?)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I can't understand how after being so dominant last season they are overtaken by teams whom they beat soundly at the last Jr Worlds.