2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Alright... who gave Tara & Johnny the telestrator?? Tara circled the toe pick on the landing of Hong's jump.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
High difficulty include 3lz3t, going to be a wowser 65 wow for a debut! Promising. She kind of skate like yuna with her upper body movement don't you think? lol...

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, the announcers keep pronouncing Zhang as Zayng. I thought it was zh-aw-ng. Am I totally off?

da96103

Record Breaker
Tessa Hong: Interestingly, starting with a spin and then a footwork sequence, backloading her program. She's quite patient with the music and choreography, very nice to see. Fine 3Lz+3T (doesn't look underrotated to me but could be marked). Shaky 3F landing but no foot down. Nice ina beaur before the 2A. Overall, a quiet, understated, elegant program. Should score quite well.

Tessa 'Zagitova' Hong.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Four skaters in and two of them already beat the 2nd place score from last year...

I saw Tessa's total score, but can anyone tell me what her TES and PCS were?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Sometimes I wish ISU-Junior eligible skaters could do both Juniors and Seniors if they wanted to, like Russia/Japan, but that won't happen unless they change the scheduling.