Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 424 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I'm so down, why didn't he come to SA? I know they never invite him, they need to pamper their own boys. But I'm imprisoned in this **** country that does not let me come back if I leave. I want to see him before he re*** :sad21:

sun110

Final Flight
Yuzu is assigned for Rostelekom and Finland!!!!!

NO NHK and NO SC!!!! :eeking::eeking::eeking:

With Kolyada and Boyang in Finland and with Kolyada (again) and Dmitriev in Russia!!

Wow :shocked:

4A battle at Rostelekom? :laugh:

I'm completely wrong:laugh: My guess is SC and NHK, which are actually Shoma's assignment.

Might be too early for 4A battle. Yuzu won't do it unless he can add a difficult entry/exit....;)

sun110

Final Flight
I'm so down, why didn't he come to SA? I know they never invite him, they need to pamper their own boys. But I'm imprisoned in this **** country that does not let me come back if I leave. I want to see him before he re*** :sad21:

Feel for you. I have a working visa and have to renew it every year at my home country. So if I leave the US, I have to first go back to my home country first to get visa renewed, then go to my destination. :slink:
Hey but don't give up the hope. There's next year.

I still hope that he comes to 4CC though the prices are insane. The full package is $700/person, we will go only to men and ladies fs in case he comes.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Someone I know on twitter (who’s Finnish and was a volunteer at Worlds 2017) confirmed that tickets will go on sale in early August.

firal

Record Breaker
Every year when the assignment comes out, there are tears of both joy and sadness...it's inevitable since so many people want to see him, so hugs all around! I am happy since he has said he loves Finland ( started to do Autumn Classic instead of Finlandia so I am glad he has a chance to go back. ) Plus he got the Helsinki World title there too!

As for Russia I guess the Sochi gold medal also brings lucky memories for him too? :laugh:

Personally I will be traveling on both of those weekends with limited access to tv or Internet, so here's hoping I won't be too distracted.

firal

Record Breaker
Only a week between both GPs, wonder if he will stay in Europe or go back to Canada or go to Japan?

Probably also depend on the coaching team/ who is accompanying who too; lots to figure out this season for TCC! I don't think it's ever been done where he goes to Japan in between two assignments, but geographically it makes sense.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Probably also depend on the coaching team/ who is accompanying who too; lots to figure out this season for TCC! I don't think it's ever been done where he goes to Japan in between two assignments, but geographically it makes sense.

Google tells me there are 12hr Helsinki- Tokyo and 14hrs Helsinki - Toronto. Hopw he stays in Europe.

Danibellerika

Medalist
Well on the plus side, Yuzu gets a little more prep time for the GPF instead the mere 2 weeks he usually has to work with. I wonder why he didn't end up in France despite the rumors...

yude

Record Breaker
Good morning, the assignment came out around 4 am in Japan, I think Yuzuru was still sleeping :biggrin: (now it is 6:30)

GP of Helsinki seems to be interesting and I have good impression for the place for Yuzuru, so I'm looking forward to it :) Not surprising Yuzuru doesn't do NHK, I was a little wondering if Shoma would not pick NHK since some athletes prefer the competition overseas but it seems he chose NHK and good for him. And to be honest, I am relieved both he and Yuzuru doesn't face in NHK because I don't need any tension above some fans and the media other than in Japanese nationals :p (the worlds is in Saitama though)

Danibellerika

Medalist
Good morning, the assignment came out around 4 am in Japan, I think Yuzuru was still sleeping :biggrin: (now it is 6:30)

GP of Helsinki seems to be interesting and I have good impression for the place for Yuzuru, so I'm looking forward to it :) Not surprising Yuzuru doesn't do NHK, I was a little wondering if Shoma would not pick NHK since some athletes prefer the competition overseas but it seems he chose NHK and good for him. And to be honest, I am relieved both he and Yuzuru doesn't face in NHK because I don't need any tension above some fans and the media other than in Japanese nationals :p (the worlds is in Saitama though)

and GPF should they both presumably compete...and possibly 4CC too. They definitely have plenty of opportunities to face off this season.

vadrouille

Rinkside
:yahoo: Finland!! I'm thinking I might go. I have tickets to GPF already but just in case.....

May I ask if you know what is the city in Finland and where is the arena? For this GP Finland.
Is it in Helsinki and at the Hartwall arena like at World 2017?
Thank you for the information.
I like Finland very much. I went to World in Helsinki in 2017. Such beautiful memories.

sydney

On the Ice
May I ask if you know what is the city in Finland and where is the arena? For this GP Finland.
I like Finland very much. I went to World in Helsinki in 2017. Such beautiful memories.

Helsinki , it's the Helsinki ice hall , not the same place as Worlds 17'

Danibellerika

Medalist

I heard it's the Finland Ice Arena or something like that.