2018 Coupe de Printemps | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Coupe de Printemps

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Hard fall to start from Sophia Schaller. :/ Her jumps look very nice in the air when she gets them off the ground. Quite flexible too. I think she has a lot of potential! Not really feeling this program though.

Overall score: 114.9something (1st)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Chenny Paolucci has gorgeous flow! Beautifully sensitive skater. I really liked her interpretation of the music. The acoustics in the hall or the quality of the stream makes the falls sound horrific. [emoji54]

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Got some Prince going on from Nastasja Remstedt (SWE). Her style reminded me a lot of Joshi! Finished way after the music wish threw her final spin into a tizzy.

Overall: 118.03 (1st)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Julia Sauter is definitely on form! Nice choreographic touches. Maybe a pop to double here or there. Odd mix of music but she is selling it hard. Hai, Romania! (Although I think she and her coach speak German.)

Overall: 136.36 (I think) (1st)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nathalie Weinzierl's jumps seem to have left her completely. All doubles (I think) plus a very hard fall. She must be really struggling with something. What a shame, she has so many nice qualities and is artistically by far the most interesting German lady in my opinion.

Overall: 128.24 (2nd)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
here for the final group!! good luck ladies!! win it all Mai :cheer::luv17:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good morning :)

It's 10:30pm here. :)

Second group had some nice moments. Chenny Paolucci has a very elegant entry to her sideways-leaning layback, and Julia Sauter and Nathalie Weinzerl both have a lot of musicality. I liked Weinzerl's use of weather sound effects in her Four Seasons music, especially the final spin done to a roll of thunder!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
It's 10:30pm here. :)

Second group had some nice moments. Chenny Paolucci has a very elegant entry to her sideways-leaning layback, and Julia Sauter and Nathalie Weinzerl both have a lot of musicality. I liked Weinzerl's use of weather sound effects in her Four Seasons music, especially the final spin done to a roll of thunder!

Good evening to you then, Harriet! [emoji6]7:00am here! Are you in Japan?

I like the thunder in Weinzierl's program too! Chenny made such a lovely impression on me.

Laurine is looking solid in the warm-up! [emoji4]

Alifyre

On the Ice
Woke up in time for the Japanese ladies! Does anyone have a livestream link they could kindly share?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Lara Roth's music is giving me my Sunday morning vibe. It looks very dark and overcast in Luxembourg outside of those big windows.

Edit: now she is taking me to the club. Am I dreaming this music change? [emoji23]

Overall: 130.something (2nd)

Alifyre

On the Ice
This was... a very interesting music transition. I like the attempt at bringing more energy into the program, even if she wasn't quite up to fully selling it. Nice!

Alifyre

On the Ice
These music cuts so far are so close to Ashley Wagner's cuts that I'm having flashbacks...

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Sandra Ramond really fought for those jumps! Good job Sandra! I wish the choreography and interpretation were a lot more internalized. I hope she can improve on that. I love Annick Dumont, her coach. Her commentary at Olympics was great.

Overall: 131.66 (2nd)