Zabiyako - Enbert
Zagorski - Guerreiro
Mikhail Kolyada
Astakhova - Rogonov
Stepanova - Bukin
Sinitsina - Katsalapov
Alexander Samarin

also participate:
Tatiana Tarasova, Eteri Tutberidze, Nina Mozer, Elena Vodorezova, Alexei Mishin, Gennadi Karponosov, Alexander Zhulin, Alexander Gorshkov

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfxu1_8A8gE/

March 3 - live stream: "Match Arena"
March 4: "Channel One" (15:20)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
:rock:

Where's Plushenko?

I though he had his own shows, but I don't know when they took place/ if they've happened yet.

edit: Wait, nevermind, he's in Art on Ice (which is now, March 1-4) and I forgot :palmf:
Volosozhar/Trankov are also in Art on Ice. So not because they are 'too good' but because they have prior obligations. :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
:rock:

Where's Plushenko?

On Art On Ice show in Switzerland. He has contract for half a year ago. Yes, Evgeni Victorovich is " too good" thus he has many invitations in the greatest shows even today. He promised he will be there last time.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I want to go...... :whine::curse:

I wonder if the stream will be geoblocked.

asp11

Just a dedicated fan - not a skater
On the Ice
Sorry, a bit off topic. All this talk about spots has me wondering about 4cc. How many spots do countries get for that event?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Who is a son? Alexei Nikolayevich Mishin is Alexei Mishin. :)

Oh..:dumb: Thanks. I thought maybe Mishin had a son who skated. I guess if he have a son his middle name would be Alexeivich? Am I brutalizing that?

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
On Art On Ice show in Switzerland. He has contract for half a year ago. Yes, Evgeni Victorovich is " too good" thus he has many invitations in the greatest shows even today. He promised he will be there last time.

Oh, Plushyfan... LOL. :luv17:
The word "contract" exists for you, doesn't it? So why the word "team" can't exist? Skaters who work in a team, are almost slaves from your point of view, as far as I remember? For Evgeni his contract is important, for Alexei his promise to this team is important, so each of them has to say: "I can't come" in some other cases. What's the issue?

"even today"... even you say: "even today"... yet I hope "R&J" will be performed in Italy indeed, even though they are older than Evgeni Victorovich. :luv17:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Oh, Plushyfan... LOL. :luv17:
The word "contract" exists for you, doesn't it? So why the word "team" can't exist? Skaters who work in a team, are almost slaves from your point of view, as far as I remember? For Evgeni his contract is important, for Alexei his promise to this team is important, so each of them has to say: "I can't come" in some other cases. What's the issue?

"even today"... even you say: "even today"... yet I hope "R&J" will be performed in Italy indeed, even though they are older than Evgeni Victorovich. :luv17:

I also would say this. :laugh: Of course, Lyosha is a nice and sincere guy his team is the most important for him....He rejects the invitations and skates in Russia only or in Averbuks shows solely.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Only Kulik and Plushenko are missing on this great list. And Urmanov, not even as a coach?

Edit: oh, also Irina...

asp11

Just a dedicated fan - not a skater
On the Ice
Sorry, a bit off topic. All this talk about spots has me wondering about 4cc. How many spots do countries get for that event?

Sorry, disregard this post. I used the wrong thread. OOPS!!