The champions skate for Moscow | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The champions skate for Moscow

Manitou

Medalist
1. Poor Elena R. Not invited... :(
2. Can someone teleport me there? And teleport back after the event? Beam me up, Scotty!

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I also would say this. :laugh: Of course, Lyosha is a nice and sincere guy his team is the most important for him....He rejects the invitations and skates in Russia only or in Averbuks shows solely.

Are you sure you want to talk about Yagudin? :)

Actually, I think he could have done more on TV or in theatre, if he had more free time recent years.

As for skating... no, I don't think, that he gets many invitations "even today", but I think you know, that he skated in different shows in different countries even many years after his retirement. I also think Denis Ten tried to invite him, when Denis was writing to him "but something is missing".

It's OK. His life is his life.
Somebody said to him he looked tired, when he was doing the interview with Medvedeva for TV. He answered he had only 3 hours to sleep.

anyanka

Record Breaker
OK. That is one completely awesome lineup. I am jealous of everyone who will be attending this ultra-megastar figure skating event!!

Now, will Plushy's wife live-blog it all on Instagram for us lesser mortals to see?!?!

anyanka

Record Breaker
1. Poor Elena R. Not invited... :(
2. Can someone teleport me there? And teleport back after the event?

6am PST. Worth waking up..

She's in Art on Ice right now, starring alongside Aljona and Bruno. :) She was getting her makeup done for the show on Aljona's Instagram story earlier today.

asp11

Just a dedicated fan - not a skater
On the Ice
Sorry, a bit off topic. All this talk about spots has me wondering about 4cc. How many spots do countries get for that event?
You can disregard this post. I posted in the wrong thread. Oops!!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Actually, I think he could have done more on TV or in theatre, if he had more free time recent years.

As for skating... no, I don't think, that he gets many invitations "even today", but I think you know, that he skated in different shows in different countries even many years after his retirement. I also think Denis Ten tried to invite him, when Denis was writing to him "but something is missing".

It's OK. His life is his life.
Somebody said to him he looked tired, when he was doing the interview with Medvedeva for TV. He answered he had only 3 hours to sleep.

No, I don't want. I don't care about him too much I don't like him. I'm just saying "Sochi, a bald lie on Twitter" etc.....
I like the Russian figure skating thus I meet with his name. You was who mocked Plushenko as "Evgeni Victorovich is too good"and he doesn't want to skate on that show. But he skates in one of the greatest shows in the world. What an own goal! I know Yags is very busy with the Herba Life advertising and sometimes with the dolphins.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
You was who mocked Plushenko as "Evgeni Victorovich is too good"and he doesn't want to skate on that show. But he skates in one of the greatest shows in the world. What an own goal! I know Yags is very busy with the Herba Life advertising and sometimes with the dolphins.

You are the one who answered: "yes, Evgeni Victorovich is too good". :luv17:
You really think so. That's the point. :luv17:
?.. Well, I hope you know, that Evgeni Victorovich... was "busy with advertising" not once. :luv17:

Amei

Record Breaker
1. Poor Elena R. Not invited...

Why would she be invited - not to be the jerk of the group, but it's called 'The champions skate for Moscow' on the senior circuit she's not been to the Olympics or won gold at any major events, Worlds/Euros not even the GPF

winky97

Medalist
Why would she be invited - not to be the jerk of the group, but it's called 'The champions skate for Moscow' on the senior circuit she's not been to the Olympics or won gold at any major events, Worlds/Euros not even the GPF

Elena has actually accomplished more with her skating than half the people on that list, despite her recent troubles. More likely the fact that she is in AOI in Switzerland is the reason she is not on the list.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
You are the one who answered: "yes, Evgeni Victorovich is too good". :luv17:
You really think so. That's the point. :luv17:
?.. Well, I hope you know, that Evgeni Victorovich... was "busy with advertising" not once. :luv17:

Yes, I know,he advertised Mercedes Benz, he was invited to Germany when they showed the new model, he skated on the ceremony. And since that he is advertising continously the new models in Russia. The Swiss hand made watch Ulisse Nardine , he has own watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj_7HJVmRA , Samsung, Russian lottery, he advertised apartments in Sochi, in whole Russia, in St. Petersburg because St. Petersburg chose him then and now.;) And many more things was advertised by him. The first was the Chupa Chups and that is undoubtable adorable.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Yes, I know,he advertised Mercedes Benz, he was invited to Germany when they showed the new model, he skated on the ceremony. And since that he is advertising continously the new models in Russia. The Swiss hand made watch Ulisse Nardine , he has own watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj_7HJVmRA , Samsung, Russian lottery, he advertised apartments in Sochi, in whole Russia, in St. Petersburg because St. Petersburg chose him then and now.;) And many more things was advertised by him. The first was the Chupa Chups and that is undoubtable adorable.

You know, I was surprised not long ago...
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...exei-Yagudin&p=2014498&viewfull=1#post2014498

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

They invited Samarin... why does he deserve to be there?