Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 171 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Can I cry? :cry: Yuzuru skated Notte Stellata at Worlds 2017 for Brian's late father. Brian doesn't usually stay for galas but he stayed then :sad21:
https://twitter.com/echotpe/status/1057452124622118912?s=19

That is lovely.... I love how sensitive and emotionally aware he is to other people's emotions, even if part of me regrets how much he has gone through in his still-short life to teach him that

yude

Record Breaker
I am waiting for NHK and TV Asahi showing Yuzuru in the evening news, just in case :biggrin:

Henni147

Final Flight
AFAIK men do not attend the gala practice in this situation. Much like the ladies didn't attend the first practice at the Olympics since they had not finished. Not much of a point since there is no final result yet
Aye, that's what I thought, too. Best decision in that case :agree:

Can't wait for the competition!! :hap93:

Amef

Final Flight
He looks so good [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. It's finally happening!!!! Super hyped

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I so want Yuzuru to go clean and yet it wouldn’t be Yuzu if he won his first GP event. THE DRAMA.

Metis

Record Breaker
Yes, I was talking with a fellow fan "I want Yuzu to WIN!" and they said "What? and mess up his schedule?" :laugh:

I think this makes us Eeyore. [emoji23]

(In my head cannon, Yuzu is Pooh, Tomono is Roo, Boyang is Tigger, Shoma is Piglet, Kolyada is Professor Owl, Cha is Eeyore but with DISCO!, we are Christopher Robin, and Orser is a very confused and over-burdened Kanga.)

Metis

Record Breaker
I’ve made my peace with the fact that this timeline jumped the shark somewhere around the men’s FS at WC18, so no podium order would surprise me. To be honest, I care less about where Yuzu finishes than whether or not he’s able to skate cleaner than he did at ACI. No more spin issues, please. Also, if he’s able to pull off a clean free, his PCS won’t be capped at 89.5 and GS won’t crash because Yuzu’s PCS was in the 80s. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I so want Yuzuru to go clean and yet it wouldn’t be Yuzu if he won his first GP event. THE DRAMA.

No one can bit him in this group...well Boyang can if he's clean but when a competitor is clean it makes Yuzu fight more...and very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.