Finding Neverland | Golden Skate

Finding Neverland

This movie is like a good book which requires some time to get into the characters. After about half hour, I believe one will find this film a complete charmer, and maybe just shed a tear or two.

Johnny Depp can do no wrong. He is arguably the best American actor of this era. The role is completely different from anything he's done before and his put on Scottish accent works.

Kate Winslet - Looking so handsome (in most of the early scenes) does an excellent job as the mother of the 4 boys.

Julie Cristie - There is still beauty there and the acting is just perfect.

Radha Mitchell - Don't know her, but she plays Barrie's wife - quite pretty, and does a good job.

Dustin Hoffmann - Never liked him in English movies but this role is small.

Joe

Last edited:

Antilles

Medalist
Thanks for the review. I can't wait to see this film. Johhny Depp is my favourite actor.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
This weekend I caught up on my movies. I saw this one today and I highly recommend it - definitely one of the best of the year.

Johnny Depp gives a wonderful performance. I hope he is nominated for an Oscar. It's such a different role from Pirates of the Carribean - more subtle and restrained.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Vash01

Medalist
I saw this movie today and absolutely loved it! The story development, the characters, cinematography, music, everything is first rate. The acting is superb. Johnny Depp is a phenomenal actor. The supporting cast was wonderful too. Toward the end tears were running down my cheeks. This is a magical movie without computer effects. It is romantic without even a kiss. It's a 10 on my scale!

Vash