2014-2015 GPF Mens Short Program 12/12 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Mens Short Program 12/12

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I will be writing an exam during the men's sp so I will unfortunately not be watching it live :cry:

foruiz

Final Flight
High five foruiz! I'm pulling an all-nighter too for the GPF Men's SP while studying for an exam that is also tomorrow! Hating on the Barcelona timezone so much haha I like the Japan/China/Taiwan broadcasts more because the times are more reasonable :p

Still! So, so excited. I like almost everyone competing :cry:

Same here! Although like you I am biased towards Team Japan... Hehe! Good luck to both of us and everybody trying to keep their eyes open or most importantly those who will try to wake up during that ungodly hour.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I am down with a nasty cold and hacking coughs (damn this early winter) and still going to stay up because I want to see Jr Men's FS, Sr Short Dance, and Sr Men's SP. But we'll see if sickness prevails over the desire to watch this GPF. ~_~

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Good luck to all the men :cheer::cheer2: sadly I cannot stay, even though it is at a reasonable time:cry: this is prpbably better for my nerves though

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Approximately 25 minutes til Yuzuru starts AKA approx 25 minutes til Meoima suffers a heart attack :popcorn: ;)

Sorry, Meoima :laugh:

firal

Record Breaker
Good luck to everyone! Hopefully all the Japanese men got motivated/challenged by how good Shoma Uno was today!

Florencito

Medalist
Love some drama but now I need Javi to save my evening.
Have some fiesta and send the others to do the siesta :cheer:

Last edited: