2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
WeakAnkles, are you perchance a fan of The Mighty Boosh? :rofl:

I don't know who The Mighty Boosh is. Wanna clue me in? My Irish is Up. It's getting so bad that I wonder why I aggravate myself by watching this farce.

Then again Anna's skirt should be given a medal. Platinum.

DaveT

On the Ice
G/P - She messed up the second twizzles, so the TES will go down, but can I just say that I love both their music choices for SD and FD this season?

Both their programs are wonderful. So unique and interesting while creating something that is still beautiful and not awkward or sloppy like so many others who try to create something unusual. That SD had so many little nuances, so creative.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I wouldn't mind C/L going in first with that. However bets that PCS will be below I/K. :p $10 bucks.

ETA: You all owe me $10.

Last edited:

Suzzie

Rinkside
P/B not good today, unfortunately :(
great chance for them to finish season as a world champion, but seems they are very tired

very good Cappellini and Lanotte :agree:

Hi guys! Does anybody know, who's the woman co-commenting on rossiya-2?

Ekaterina Riazanova

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
i keep thinking d/w or v/m is going to skate next and then i remember they're not and it's making me sad

this event doesn't seem complete without meryl's knee slapping and scott's skating o face :(

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I think I/K deserved their PCS today. They looked like they're in the different, higher league compared to other pairs. C/B on the other hand were overscored a bit, not very much though.

caitie

Medalist
I think I/K deserved their PCS today. They looked like they're in the different, higher league compared to other pairs. C/B on the other hand were overscored a bit, not very much though.

They missed an entire element. You don't set a PCS personal best and get higher PCS than everyone else when you literally do not complete an element. That's not right.

TMC

Record Breaker
Yes, Jason talks a lot about that too....that it's not worth affecting the integrity of the performance by performing elements not mastered. I'm not sure how that plays out in Ice Dance....

Surely separate tech and perf judge's panels would help?