2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs SP

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I'm actually happy S/B is above Y/J. I thought the Canadian skated with way more conviction.

andromache

Record Breaker
HOW did Y/J get lower PCS than both S/B and P/Z?

ETA: I get lower PCS than S/B because S/B were on fire, but lower than P/Z, really?

Lota

Record Breaker
Oof, that second score could be higher. Could be higher for everyone actually.

lyndichee

Medalist
So happy that S/B are top right now! They seem to exude happiness when they skate, seems like they are just grateful to be on ice together :cheer:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
HMM

Dear Chinese Fed., this should be a BIG FAT indication that they need new programs next year.

sbaker

On the Ice
Excited for Alexa and Chris... Hope they have a strong TES, because it seems the judges were leaving room open in the first group and I think their PCS should keep them competitive!

I love the entire second group but extra excited for our US Champs! :hap57:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
on the side bar @ sportbox is the news that Tania is fully healed!:yahoo:

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well after 3 skaters I would say my predictions are blown out of the water already!!

But very happy for the the Canadians, that is a good program and they skated it beautifully.

Laurelise

On the Ice
I enjoyed Yu and Jin a lot and (alert: shallow) she's so pretty! Their throw was the best of the first group, in my opinion.

...And the second group is on the ice. Everyone's wearing either red or black/gray.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Gosh it's like 4am here at my place already and I'm still watching lol. What time is it now at your place :)?

lyndichee

Medalist
Man did B.ESP really have to mention that Meagan can't stop talking? I find it annoying that's all they remember Meagan for when she is such a strong technical skater.

So many other qualities yet talkative is what they remember.