Record Breaker
Thank everyone for the kindness in answering! :thank:
Ready for a great afternoon of skating!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was anybody outside America able to find somewhere to watch the competition with Tatiana Flade's commentary?

You have to register or something with ESPN to watch their "official stream", so I doubt if it would work outside America. But, are there any illegal streams showing it?

I was watching on Sportbox (with Hola), but I would have preferred the English commentary, since that is my language! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

You aignt missing much unless you like a major echo of the music/announcer. Flade is no longer echoing, apparently they are working on the sound but nobody knows how to explain the problem for it to be fixed :laugh:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Please do. :) I was thinking voodoo doll myself, but it is Christmas Eve and it's my last chance to get on Santa's Nice list...

:)

I'll join in. :) Pens can be very helpful... and as for the guys, might try to get into Kolyada again, sad for Aidan and Sergei and Kostya, and my predictions suck.

Perdita

Final Flight
I was watching this in Japan through J Sports On Demand (about $18 for 30 days including Russian Nationals and US Nationals, I paid $9 as U24 discount). There was a women commenting in English at first during the first practice but then she disappeared... what was that?

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
results after SP: http://fsrussia.ru/results/1516/rusnat1516/SEG003.HTM

1 Maxim Kovtun 93.05
2 Mikhaill Kolyada 90.55
3 Adian Pitkeev 86.63
4 Gordey Gorshkov 82.26
5 Alexander Petrov 81.61
6 Konstantin Menshov 81.21
7 Dmitry Aliev 81.03
8 Alexander Samarin 79.73
9 Sergei Voronov 76.29
10 Anton Shulepov 75.86
11 Andrei Lazukin 74.06
12 Artur Dmitriev 72.67
13 Moris Kvitelashvili 69.26
14 Dmitry Bushlanov 62.29
15 Evgeny Vlasov 62.04
16 Egor Murashov 59.90
17 Artem Lezheev 56.34
18 Vladislav Tarasenko 55.92
What happened to Artur D.? Oh, poor guy... :cry:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
It's great to see Kolyada in 2nd:biggrin: I really like his programs this season

Kovtun's PCS:laugh:

deedee1

Record Breaker
sad for Sergei Voronov and Konstatin... :cry: I don't see Artur Gachinski's name...why????

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
sad for Sergei Voronov and Konstatin... :cry: I don't see Artur Gachinski's name...why????

Gachinski retired a couple of days ago.
In the stream Tarasova said that he is taking a year off to skate in shows and then he desides finally if he wants to compete or he is done for good.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Adian said that his back hurts and he has done only a couple of 3A before Nationals... Maybe he should ditch one 3A in the FS. He is planning two 4T and two 3A

whatif

Medalist
Kolyada
Pitkeev
Aliev

Suddenly Russian Men Skating looks promising.

This was not bad at all.

desertskates

Medalist
Glad to see that it looked like a good go for the men in the short! Not able to watch as I'm the Chef de Festivus in my house today.
Thrilled to see Pitkeev up there. I adore his skating and really hope to see him finish very strong here.