2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies SP and Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Kaetlynn Osmond just scored about the same as Serafima's FS at the JGP Final last year with a couple pops and a turnout... sorry but no... I liked the SP but the FS didn't fit her IMO and it wasn't that great.

I disagree, I really loved it:love: Different strokes for different folks I guess :)

nadster

Final Flight
I already was, but so often she lacked consistency. With such a promising start into the season, maybe she can turn it around this time?

She has been more consistently injured than anything else. I would not say she lacks consistency overall. If injuries weren\t in the picture I say that she is a very consistent skater. It always takes time to get your mojo back from injuries even when you are consistent ( which I think she is IMO ).

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
My gosh Kaetlyn's packaging is SO FANTASTIC.

I have never been her biggest supporter but she is majorly winning me over with these programs. She has really matured as a skater and she is just fantastic to watch :love::love: I am definitely becoming a fan!!

totally agreed!!! :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oooo Courtney... I quite like her FS music this year! :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Courtney HICKS (USA)

Music: Elizabeth The Golden Age (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong and A.R. Rahman

Purple/blue strapless sequined dress

3F+3T - turn in-between, at least 3T<
3Lz+1Lo+3S - maybe 3S<
FCSp
StSq
2A
3Lz - fall
3Lo - twofoot, foot down, looked <
CCoSp3p
3F - twofoot, stepout
1A
ChSq - wobbly split jump landing
CCoSp3p

Mixed skate, messy on most jumps

FS: 50.47+55.73-1.00 = 105.20, 162.85, 2/15

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Trouble with the flips and lutzes... and tripping on the split leap.

But I really liked the skate! Waaaaay better than her last free program.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - another rough skate! Courtney's jumps were just not on today. I found myself spacing out a bit during this program as well. Nice costume though - much better than some of the costumes she has had in past!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oooo Courtney... I quite like her FS music this year! :)

Yes I think this music and packaging is VERY good for Courtney, it hides/minimizes her weaknesses VERY well. I do wonder whether making the sign of the cross mid program really is the best choreographic choice...

She really fought for almost all the jumps, really too bad.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Yes I think this music an packaging is VERY good for Courtney, it hides/minimizes her weaknesses VERY well. I do wonder whether making the sign of the cross mid program really is the best choreographic choice...

She really fought for almost all the jumps, really too bad.

Volosozhar and Trankov won an OGM with that and crucified themselves. I think this is fine.

Although, I have to admit with you in that it was sort of a WTH moment. I liked it, it was tacky but fun.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
It is encouraging to see how much Courtney paid more attention to detail to choreography and musicality compare to before. Great start, looks like her mistakes had a knock effect on the latter half of the program. This program need big stamina to carry along with the powerful music buildup, she need to pace herself better. Has great potential if she can deliver all the jumps... early season, plenty of time. Good start, have time to fix things.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
every body every body every bodyevery bodye very body...zip.... flying to the moon??? Was that music edit intentional?? !!!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Lenova might share the same music editor as Voronov?