2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Ladies SP and Free Skate

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
A rough skate for Brooklee, unfortunately - but excellent spins, as always! I really like her costume, but I just don't think it goes well with her music/program.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Awww... Lark Ascending. Wouldn't it be funny to discover Brooklee might be a secret Yuna fan after all these time!! :laugh:

Wow amazing Mirai leading??!!!

Katlyn!! Good luck!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Awww... Lark Ascending. Wouldn't it be funny to discover Brooklee might be a secret Yuna fan after all these time!! :laugh:

Wow amazing Mirai leading??!!!

Katlyn!! Good luck!

Mirai in second. Alain Chartrand leading, but I doubt for long.

Great speed from Osmond, puts the other ladies to shame. Costume's okay- I don't like the single black glove :eek:hwell:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn OSMOND (CAN)

Music: Danzarin; Oblviion by Astor Piazzolla; Tanguera

Black one-shdoulder dress, one gloves, red rose in hair

3F+2T
2A+3T
3Lz
FSSp
3S - turnout
3F
ChSq
2S+2T+2Lo
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Not perfect, but very solid comeback. Could be enough for gold

FS: 58.53+61.21 = 119.74 (PB), 179.41 (PB), 1/13

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Excellent outing for Katlyn! I like the program!! Well done!

tulosai

Record Breaker
My gosh Kaetlyn's packaging is SO FANTASTIC.

I have never been her biggest supporter but she is majorly winning me over with these programs. She has really matured as a skater and she is just fantastic to watch :love::love: I am definitely becoming a fan!!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Nice job by Kaetlyn! :) She really stands out in this field for her skating skills, speed, performance, etc. Good for her!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist

I have never been her biggest supporter but she is majorly winning me over with these programs. She has really matured as a skater and she is just fantastic to watch :love::love: I am definitely becoming a fan!!

I have always been a Kaetlyn fan, but I am finding these programs and her packaging this year leaps and bounds above what she has gone in seasons past. :)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Loved this program!

"I get knocked down, but I get up again!" Cheesy song, but appropriate. Go, Osmond! :dance:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I think I may have to revise my 'power' ranking for Osmond, she deserve to be at least ahead of Rika and Polina or even higher! It is a great start for the season.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker

I already was, but so often she lacked consistency. With such a promising start into the season, maybe she can turn it around this time?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mariko KIHARA (JPN)

Music: Black Swan (soundtrack) by Clint Mansell

White strapless dress, black feather skirt

3Lo+2T+2Lo
3Lz - e
FSSp
2F
LSp
2A - bit scratchy
3S+2T
3Lo
StSq
ChSq
2A*+2T* - turn in-between, meant to be 2A+3T, 3rd 2T
CCoSp3p

OK skate, but doesn't have the difficulty - also costly zayak

FS: 47.50+53.43 = 100.93, 155.65, 4/14

NaVi

Medalist
Kaetlynn Osmond just scored about the same as Serafima's FS at the JGP Final last year with a couple pops and a turnout... sorry but no... I liked the SP but the FS didn't fit her IMO and it wasn't that great.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was a very solid technical skate by Mariko, but I just did not get pulled into the performance. She really needs to work on that side of her skating. I found the program pretty empty in some sections as well. Lovely costume though!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Kihara wasn't doing it for me in this program for some reason. She also really seemed to be running out of steam at the end. Her SP worked better for me.