2015 NHK Trophy TV and Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Trophy TV and Livestream

GoldenGirlyGirl

Rinkside
Okay, thanks ! Do you know an alternative to Zenmate ? It doesn't have Russia in it...
I had Hola before, but I heard it was a spyware ><

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well done Eurosport!!! :sarcasm:

The Ski Jumping portion of this morning's Nordic Combined competition from Ruka has been delayed because of strong winds. Which means that there is an hour to fill on Eurosport 1 until the Women's Cross Country (also from Ruka) comes on.

So, a perfect opportunity to show the NHK Short Dance, which was unceremoniously bumped off the Eurosport 2 schedules to make way for Curling! :biggrin:

Er, no!

Instead, they put on highlights of the Women's Giant Slalom from Aspen, which they showed LIVE last night. :mad: :bang:

Thanks a bunch! :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm confused, why am I seeing LIVE Snooker on Eurosport 2 right now, instead of Men's FS? Is it just because the snooker is running late?
edit: oops, my bad. 5 pm, not 4 pm. Sowwy. I blame Hanyu for completely putting me in an alternate universe this weekend.

Last edited:

petitebrie

On the Ice
Okay, thanks ! Do you know an alternative to Zenmate ? It doesn't have Russia in it...
I had Hola before, but I heard it was a spyware ><

Oh, too bad Zenmate doesn't offer a connection to Russia, I hadn't noticed. I've previously used EarthVPN, perhaps that's a viable option? There's probably some reputable reviews of different alternatives to Hola, if you google it.

Eclair

Medalist
Gosh, how much I despise Snooker! :drama: eurosport sheduled the mens free programm right now (only for 1 hour ...) but is still showing snooker :hslap::bang::angry2::angry1:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gosh, how much I despise Snooker! :drama: eurosport sheduled the mens free programm right now (only for 1 hour ...) but is still showing snooker

With us, the snooker is on Eurosport 1. So, it over-running is not causing any problems.

It is tennis over-running that is causing problems here! :angry1: :mad: :bang:

Caroliza_fan

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Seems like it's winding up? Perhaps we'll get to see some 3 pairs with British commentary after all...
Don't hold your breath. British Eurosport will just talk about the tennis now.
Tennis & Snooker just dominate the listings. It's been going on for years.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Seems like it's winding up? Perhaps we'll get to see some 3 pairs with British commentary after all...

Yep, they're just gossiping now.

The schedule on the Sky EPG has been updated:

BES2 17:15 - 17:50 GMT Pairs Free
BES2 17:50 - 18:45 GMT Ski Jumping

(It had previously been planned to have the Pairs FS from 16:15 - 17:15 GMT and the Ski Jumping for the whole of 17:15 - 18:45 GMT)

British Eurosport 2 are still planning to show the Ladies FS and Men's FS after the LIVE Gala coverage tomorrow morning. So, maybe they will do the same on the continent.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Yep, they're just gossiping now.

The schedule on the Sky EPG has been updated to have the Pairs FS fron 17:15 - 17:50 GMT, and the Ski Jumping from 17:50 - 18:45 GMT.

British Eurosport 2 are still planning to show the Ladies FS and Men's FS after the LIVE Gala coverage tomorrow morning. So, maybe they will do the same on the continent.

CaroLiza_fan

Are they still showing the Free Dance before the Gala ?. It's VERY early :eek:

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
Mm. Protection from overunning and "block-booked" programs was one of the reasons I had such high hopes for the ISU channel of the Eurosport Player. Those hopes now dashed of course.

BTW I received a cut-paste reply to my first complaint about Eurosport Player... regarding the partial, then complete disappearance of the ISU channel. It informed me how to cancel my subscription. I don't really want to cancel... what I want, is the ISU channel back :p

Another complaint sent. I anticipate cancelling though.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are they still showing the Free Dance before the Gala ?. It's VERY early :eek:

Yes. 05:00 GMT. :eek:

Pairs just started with Vanessa and Morgan.

I'll watch it later. I'm catching up on the snooker at the moment... :slink:

(I was watching the F1 qualifying when the snooker started, so I'm a couple of hours behind. I've got the BBC in one window, Eurosport alongside in another window!)

CaroLiza_fan

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Seems like Hanyu is just about to start, thanks so much!

LOL that look he gave Boyang there waiting on the side gave me LIFE. He needs to watch all the time to light up the fire for him :dev3:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
British Eurosport 1 is showing Alpine Skiing at the moment.

British Eurosport 2 has had another schedule change:

BES2 17:15 - 18:15 GMT Pairs Free
BES2 18:15 - 18:45 GMT Men's Free

So hard to keep up!

CaroLiza_fan