3/17/2016 2:00pmPairs Free Skate
3/18/20165:15amLadies Short Program
3/18/2016 1:00pmMen's Free Skate
3/19/2016 8:00amLadies Free Skate
3/19/2016 1:30pmFree Dance

Last edited:

sarama

Medalist
I am praying the skating gods that it will not be blocked in Italy like last year (while not being broadcasted either).... I will be on holiday that week so I can't pretend I am in some other country while using the hotel's Wi-Fi :hpull:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IceNetwork will show JW in its entirety. Because the US starts Daylight Savings Time beginning 3/13 but Europe doesn't start DST until 3/27, there's only a 5-hour time difference in the Eastern region. That means the earliest start time is 5:15 am EDT for the Ladies SP on Friday. All the other start times are later than that---the Ladies FS on Saturday starts at 8 am. :)

What a relief after 4CC and a 13-hour time difference! It took me 3 days to recover from the sleep deficit.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Eurovision have updated their page with the geoblocks for this event.
Geoblocked in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, USA, Canada, LatAm, Australia, Singapour.
Not surprisingly, Europe is not listed. (Eurosport isn't showing any of it) :agree:

nikros

Rinkside
Why ISU channel make this geoblock? It is not commercial competition, it is not translated by TV?
Ice network is too slow in my country. May be I can pay somewhere to buy this ISU channel translation?

Alex D

Record Breaker
They block it, if a TV station has exclusive rights. It´s not the fault of the ISU, it´s just what lawyers put into contracts if they buy the right´s for their clients. It´s like that with every sports event sadly, however, some tv stations are less strict, but the big players are.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
I will try to use Hola to watch ISU Livestream, it worked fine for me at GPF

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Eurovision have updated their page with the geoblocks for this event.

Not surprisingly, Europe is not listed. (Eurosport isn't showing any of it) :agree:

So I hope it will REALLY be available. Europe was not listed during 4CC and still it didn't work for me. On the other hand I had no problem during GPF with Hola.

nikros

Rinkside
Unfortunately, hola doesn't work on the ISU channel (me and other people from different countries tried many times).
I'm in Singapore, here are not any TV channels vet age of figure skating. Last season I watched ISU channel and I have an account on Internet Russian tv channels (they are quite slow sometimes). But ISU is geoblocked In Asia this year, and no coverage on any Russian channel.
May be somebody knows any internet channel, that I could pay and watch all the competitions?

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Unfortunately, hola doesn't work on the ISU channel (me and other people from different countries tried many times).
I'm in Singapore, here are not any TV channels vet age of figure skating. Last season I watched ISU channel and I have an account on Internet Russian tv channels (they are quite slow sometimes). But ISU is geoblocked In Asia this year, and no coverage on any Russian channel.
May be somebody knows any internet channel, that I could pay and watch all the competitions?

I used Angola for the VPN and I watched it without any problem. I have just tested it with some geoblocked videos from ISU channel and it was perfect

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Good luck to all babies , show your best :hap10:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This is why I love the Eurovision streams so much, the high def picture quality is incredible. :love:

peese

Medalist
This is why I love the Eurovision streams so much, the high def picture quality is incredible. :love:

I have Hola and live in Canada. What country should I use? I thought someone mentioned Andora and didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I have Hola and live in Canada. What country should I use? I thought someone mentioned Andora and didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think you saw Angola mentioned, not Andorra. I do not know if it works, because the Junior worlds livestream is not actually blocked for me, as I am in Europe. :)