2016 Lombardia Trophy Mens SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Mens SP

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I loved Grant's skate so much. His emotive style and the beauty of his skating are starting to be recognizable as soon as he begins. Something about it reminds me of Brian Boitano in his pro years.

:ddevil:And I loved the blue shirt for Rhapsody in Blue! loved that music choice.

LRK

Record Breaker
Quite cool, I thought - I liked his performance. But.. hie yourself over to Brian and get those jumps fixed, lad!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I found the whole Simon Horcrux :biggrin: thing a bit weird. Not only the odd music and karate chopping but the weird slow video fades during the broadcast. Maybe I'm not feeling artsy today.

Last edited:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The missing sleeve immediately made me think of a knight recently in a mano a mano sword fight.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I loved Grant's skate so much. His emotive style and the beauty of his skating are starting to be recognizable as soon as he begins. Something about it reminds me of Brian Boitano in his pro years.

:ddevil:And I loved the blue shirt for Rhapsody in Blue! loved that music choice.

I enjoy Grant. Loved the music and costume. Program is promising. I love that move where he kind of springs up into the camel. Looks so cool.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like this program for Irish Stakelum

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
East of Eden, my favorite FS music in the world.

Sigh. Well, the bright side: we have Mariah to watch in present time, Machida on yt, and best ever, Michelle.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
got some wut going on with this prorgam

TMC

Record Breaker
I would quit skating if I had to listen to this song every day for a year. I would quit life.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I would quit skating if I had to listen to this song every day for a year. I would quit life.

i am going to call this the joshua trend: whiny white guys singing about love that may or may not be going wrong and the skater being all emo on the ice. clearly it's contagious since jason caught it too. i hope max doesn't catch it, i don't think he'd do whiny emo well.

awwww poor kyeong, his coach must be looking after next skater also