2016 NHK Trophy Pairs FS

begin

Medalist
fumbling performance but it'll win :eek:hwell:

edit: dare i hope..?

Last edited:

wusswuss

On the Ice
I don't like either of their programs this year, and this long program is their hottest mess yet

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I love this skate, I think they do it pretty well too

That ending was..... So freaky, Shame about the combo too

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
This program just doesn't fit D/R's style from the music to the mauve costumes. They need primary colors and strong music that doesn't make me want to turn the sound off.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Duhamel / Radford: Solid triple twist, followed by clean SBS 3Lz. Only managing a throw 3S, but still quite high regardless. Err, I think it's a SBS 2T+2T. A very strong death spiral with great unison in the spins. Clean throw 3F. Both seems slightly slower than usual and a bit tired. Not sure if that last lift is going to marked invalid... the first attempt at the lift might be considered a transitional element before the second attempt, though the lift didn't get up until a second afterward. Very rough skate with lots of uncharacteristic mistakes throughout. They might have to settle for second place.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh that knee bend. Ouch! Sign her up for surgery. I don't know how she does it. She's amazing.

Layback11

Record Breaker
IceNetwork cameraperson, whyyyyy would you replay the #scarydeathlift in slo-mo? :hopelessness:

bobbob

Medalist
WOW. That was scary and unexpected. I feel bad for Meagan, but that should not score more than 130.

I think the P/Z might win!

MIM

Medalist
SBS 3lz and throw 3S wow...

Their last lift was shocking.
I am impressed they did not give up and worked that lift out.
That is all that matters.

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
My stream got suddenly choppy, so missed a lot of D/R's program...but seemed they landed all?