2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual

MalAssada

Medalist
Downie did not get enough rotation on the front tuck connected with a twisting(?) pass. Hit her head, but managed to walk alone to the bench.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Yah, Claudia! Really enjoyed that! I've loved some of the Brazillian performances too especially vault. Worried about Ellie now.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I really want to see Fragapane's FX and Scheder's UB. And my neighbor wants to watch Ellie hit her head over and over again.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Going by only your two posts about it, I feel very sorry for anyone forced to watch sports with your neighbor :laugh:

She's not that bad, just nationalistic, really into fencing (to the point of complaining loudly about bad calls for a guy who goes to her fencing club), and likes people falling.

I swore at the livestream a few times and talk to myself, so I don't think I'm any better.

Layback11

Record Breaker
She's not that bad, just nationalistic, really into fencing (to the point of complaining loudly about bad calls for a guy who goes to her fencing club), and likes people falling.

I swore at the livestream a few times and talk to myself, so I don't think I'm any better.

I'm probably more annoying...I do conditioning while watching things and make montages of everything :laugh2:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Said by me before Saraiva's bars: "If she doesn't bomb, and she probably won't, Brazil can sneak ahead of Russia and Great Britain."

Layback11

Record Breaker
I shall go eat lunch before the next subdivision and possibly read to counteract the effects of staring at a screen all day. (Doubt that works, but whatever...)