2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Keegan Messing has a weird tie on. Like Piper and Katelyn he's an American expat skating for Canada.

Bad fall. :-( Beautiful axel. Nice footwork with the music and the gene Kelly role. 2nd fall on the triple-triple combo. That is painful one. He's a good performer though.

His hair makes me think of Benadict Cumberbatch. His coach has Fabio hair.

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Do not sign up....but use an ad blocker absolutely. It's a separate download from your browser.

I've given up. Thank goodness tomorrow's broadcast is on CTV. Though evening broadcast will be time-delayed in BC.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan Messing has a weird tie on. Like Piper and Katelyn he's an American expat skating for Canada.

Bad fall. :-( Beautiful axel. Nice footwork with the music and the gene Kelly role. 2nd fall on the triple-triple combo. That is painful one. He's a good performer though.

His hair makes me think of Benadict Cumberbatch. His coach has Fabio hair.

*Kaitlyn ;)

TGee

Record Breaker
I think the feed issues originate with TSN itself.

I have an account and am using TSN GO through Chrome. I had no problems seeing the women and dance on full screen, but I keep having the feed cut even in small...and have switched back and forth between TSN3 and TSN5 a few times.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Am I a horrible person to hope that Roman doesn't get buried in the standings?

Does it make me a horrible person to hope that Balde stays in the top 5 so he's on the national team? I think you are allowed to hope your favourites do well

liv

Record Breaker
Nic seems soooo tall after Keegan. Lovely 3A and presentation skills.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nic is so tall. Yes, I see the Kurt Browningness here. Fall on the quad and a double pop.. Sheesh.. Nic.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I also want Roman to place as high as possible...at least I guess he can still stay in junior competitions

kresslia

Medalist
Men's skating is so difficult to watch. Not even just here at Canadian Nationals. It's almost like a miracle when we get a clean skate. The level of difficulty is just so high.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh Nic :eek:hwell: I enjoy his skating so much though. It's been a hard season for Nic with the injury too. He's still finding his form.