2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs FS

kresslia

Medalist
I'm so confused. What CTV channel is showing this? Both CTV channels that said "Figure Skating" just say Time Shifting for me. What?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hugo is performing with his improv team tonight, so I'm gonna miss the second half.

i ditched a party for this... never again... worst performance of patrick ever..... but it doesn't hurt as much as sochi... I will survive ;)

but yeah... i think it's wise to not ditch Hugo's improv, considering the performances we have watched all day (ice dance was great)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
i ditched a party for this... never again... worst performance of patrick ever..... but it doesn't hurt as much as sochi... I will survive ;)

but yeah... i think it's wise to not ditch Hugo's improv, considering the performances we have watched all day (ice dance was great)
It's really cold and I don't want to go out, but gotta support! [emoji4]

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It's really cold and I don't want to go out, but gotta support! [emoji4]

others friends are going to another party.... i could still make that after pairs... but i am exhausted LOL... i will have some drinks and go to bed LOL

s_parks

Record Breaker
See, I want to be happy for P/J, but then I look at Jin, think about Yu, and am overcome with crippling depression at what could've been.