2017 Worlds Gala | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Gala

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Love Gabriella and Guillaume but this is also borong.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Oh really?! Good, she need a mature program, enough with the kids stuff. I hope next year her stuff would be more thoughtful, she is a good skater in search of a master piece.

Yes, that one is really pretty, I've already seen it. She did it for the TAT anniversary program. Hopefully the lists are correct.

She did say next season should be different for programs, so all we can do is cross our fingers.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
YAY JASON TIME!

This won't be boring!

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
I like jason but I feel bad for little Chen. He must feel terrible not being invited because of a popularity contest

Edit : both Chens actually

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Jason went through all the classic disco moves of the 20th century on ice, hey i am not complaining! Thank goodness for fun programs! That's what the Galas are for.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
there are very few skaters who actually seem to be having fun on the ice, and this time was no exception :dance3: and i bet there are many skaters who would love to have his flexibility

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like jason but I feel bad for little Chen. He must feel terrible not being invited because of a popularity contest

If Nathan's boot problems are really so bad, maybe he didn't want to take the risk in the gala?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
there are very few skaters who actually seem to be having fun on the ice, and this time was no exception :dance3: and i bet there are many skaters who would love to have his flexibility

Splits master.

jabberwocky13

On the Ice
I love this exhibition from Sui/Han so much!!!! I enjoyed it at 4ccs as well!

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i was hoping Sui & Han would skate to the number Han skated alone during summer but i guess it would be too emotional, but this was lovely too :luv17: